Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD oem mtech2 kit alpineweiss, from 92 vert

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have had this in the garage to install on my coupe when I got it back from the shop and I have decided I need other stuff for the car rather than putting this on. I am a little negotiable on price and I'm open to partial trade offers as I need some of the following parts. I am a longtim member of bimmerforums with loads of feedback from selling parts and cars on there over the last 10 years and I'm a verified premier paypal member if you need to use a credit card.

The kit is pretty complete, you'll need to get some clips to finish it or install with non-factory hardware, I even have the bumper cores I believe in both bumpers, I have excellent condition wheel well liners with the extended brake ducts, and one still has the temp sensor in it. The kit could be installed on the car as it is, was planning on doing that on mine, but the front valance is a little rough. It could use a body shop guy to go over it with a little love and glass and a fresh spray.

I'd like to try and get about $1,200 for all of it, these pictures are right when I got the parts home before a good cleaning, the marks on side skirts are on the bottom, and I can provide more pics for anyone interested in more close-ups.

I would take in trade the following items I'm needing...
    -aftermarket head unit and speakers
    -seats, I have cloth sport seats and my driver's seat is beat, would take a pair of racing buckets, a cloth seat to match, or pair of matching sport seats
    -IS lip
    -Ellipsoids and fog delete plates, euro grills
    -fully functional gauge cluster
    -short shift kit, g240 paired up to an S50 in my car
    -nice rims/tires, currently on excellent condition weaves with good tires

Located in Dallas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by madsedan; 09-12-2012, 05:34 AM.
    '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

more pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh dude! I was supposed to buy this from you but I totally forgot. I'm selling my vert now so no need.

Bump for a good seller and a hell of a deal!

Comment

Thanks, and I've had a few pm's from people wanting to part it, obviously I'd prefer not to but if I can get a couple buyers that want certain pieces and can sell all or most of it to 2-3 people I'd be down for that.
        I've had someone wanting the pods and the sides and another guy asking about the front bumper/valance.

Comment

Sale pending!

Comment

Working...
          X