Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW 2002 parts sale! Carburetors, steering wheels, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 2002 parts sale! Carburetors, steering wheels, etc...

a few years ago a friend of mine dropped off this giant box filled with parts and told me I could sell it
    I finally took inventory of it. There's a LOT of stuff in there but here's a sample

3K Steering wheel (???) with steering boss

Personal Steering wheel. Leather in good shape, a few scratches on the metal.

Vintage Nardi Steering wheel with BMW boss and horn button. Looks pretty rad. There is a tear in the leather at the 10 o'clock position

Grant Steering boss (I think for a 2002)

Weber 40 DCOE 18s on M10 manifold with linkage. Filters are trashed. Has fuel lines.

Gauge cluster with spotty lenses. Could probably be cleaned.

Second cluster in MUCH better shape.

A shift console

2 Vacuum Advances

Lucas BS198 Brake shoes

White perforated vanity sunvisor

White perforated NON-vanity sunvisor

White and black sunvisor

Wheelskins 2002/E21 shift boot

Triple gauge panel with VW VDO clock

As for prices:
    The Webers are the only thing I know in terms of price. I know the Redline Weber kit sells for $1200 new. In the current state that these are in, I'd like to see $600

Personal steering wheels sell for about $220. I'd like to see $100

The BMW Nardi - Ok, this one is tough. I looked around at prices on these and restored and NOS wooden ones sell for upwards $1000.
    The horn button alone fetches $140 (Example)
    The leather does have a tear and the metal could use some polishing, but it is original, real and vintage. Re-covering one would be about $100-120 and polishing it could be DIY. So, I think $500 would be an good asking price. I've not seen a SINGLE authentic BMW leather Nardi steering wheel at all on the internet for sale...

The bad looking gauge cluster I'd like $75
    The good looking gauge cluster I'd like $110

Name your price on anything else. If you're local to Salem, come take a look at the rest of the bin of parts. I think there's a wing mirror, a vent window and a bunch of other random parts that I have no idea what they are.

I can't vouch for whether or not all the parts work, but I'm a fair guy. If you get a bit that doesn't work, I'll refund you the money and you don't even have to ship it back. If you think it's salvageable, give me a fair price and I'll give you a partial refund.
    BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

So much cool stuff in this thread! GLWS
    sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Wtf, you dick! Why didn't you tell me about this Peraonal wheel you've had sitting around?!?

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator
      sigpic

Comment

I want to say BS on 500 wheel.

Wood ones imported from Japan on rennstall are going for ~250 in near mint.

Is this a special model? The leather ones sell for like ~180 in near mint on rennstall.

The horn button though. Quite a find.

Not trying to thread shit. I just want to know what makes this one special.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

No idea. I sold it. Guessing high on a lot of these.
          BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Working...
          X