SOCAL: Brembo BBK, Coilovers, Sway Bars, Recaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOCAL: Brembo BBK, Coilovers, Sway Bars, Recaros

Heres a couple of parts I had saved but may no longer be needing or using. All parts are located in East Highland, CA. 92346. Pick up is preferred and will take priority. To avoid all of the haggling and offers, the prices I posted are what I feel my bottom dollar for them will be. In other words, prices are firm.

The photos used are just generic photos I grabbed online. They depict what I have in my possession as close as possible. Will post actual Photos when I get a chance to pull everything out of storage. Lastly, if something does sell and I have to ship it, the buyer will most likely have to wait until the weekend as I am busy with work and family during the weekdays.

Coilover Setup - 1000.00 FIRM

GE Engineering 650F/450R Coilover Kit. Brand New Never Used.

Front and Rear Koni Single Adjustable Shocks and Struts. For use with 51mm housings. Only assembled and test fitted, never driven on. I have most of the original accessories and box but they arent pretty. Box took a beating in storage.

Ground Control Camber/Caster Plates. These are the older style spherical bearing type plates. They are new with Koni matched bushings, top hats, and hardware.

Ground Control Rear Shock Mounts. These are also new and come with the all the hardware.

Ireland Engineering 25mm/22mm Swaybars with all necessary mounts, bushings, and hardware. Brand New never used. 350.00 FIRM

E36 M3 / E46 NON-M Brembo Big Brake Kit. Red 4 Piston Calipers, Single Piece Cross Drilled Rotors (10,000 miles), SS Brake Lines, Adapters, and hardware. These were originally off of my 2001 bmw 325i (E46) before I sold the car. I then later had them mounted to my 1995 Bmw M3 (e36) before I sold her also. Was planning on saving them for a 5 lug conversion for my e30 but decided to stay 4 lug. 500.00 FIRM SOLD

2 Oldschool Recaros. Black in color. Material is cloth. No rails, mounts, or sliders. Dont know the exact model but previous owner said that they were an added option for his older porsche. Seats are in great condition except for one small cigarette burn on one of the bolsters. Comes with the netted headrest pictured.

However, One seat is missing the back panel that covers the upper part of the seat. It is the same piece used on the type c's and various other models so it isnt too hard to come by. 800.00 OBO SOLD

Last edited by e46s54dr; 06-02-2013, 08:00 PM.

Paging Jizo for the coilover setup

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
      Paging Jizo for the coilover setup
      Me likes....dont know if he would ship.

How much to ship to 01108???

Comment

Ridiculous deal for the coil setup. GLWS

Comment

Willing to split the konis?
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            Willing to split the konis?
            I'll take the front KONIS if you need to split, I'm not too local but can drive out on the weekend. ;)
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

willing to split up camber plates?
              PM me. very interested
              '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
              '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
              Is that thing on air?

Comment

Id like to keep the coilovers a packaged deal as of right now. Thanks for the interest and ill definitely keep everyone in mind if I do decide to seperate things.

Comment

Can you give me an idea of what the intended usage is for those spring rates? How streetable or trackable are those rates?

Comment

They are a great compromise rate. They rates are higher than H&R race springs which are used in Spec-e30 class so they can turn out good lap times. They are linear instead of progressive so they actually feel softer then H&R races when you hit a pot hole. They are also just soft enough that you don't need to have the shocks and struts custom valved.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      They are a great compromise rate. They rates are higher than H&R race springs which are used in Spec-e30 class so they can turn out good lap times. They are linear instead of progressive so they actually feel softer then H&R races when you hit a pot hole. They are also just soft enough that you don't need to have the shocks and struts custom valved.
                      Thanks for the info! The stock spring perches need to be removed from the strut housing and new collars welded on correct?

Comment

Willing to ship the sways to 98221

Comment

i am interested in the camber plates! pm please.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll take the rear Konis if you can split!

Comment

wow! Very nice BBK!
                              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                              X