Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both are sold sorry

who wanted the exhaust manifolds?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

so far all thats gone is the head and the intake manifold
      does anyone else need anything else off the motor? anything at all
      ill get whatever you want off of it.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Does no accessories include no starter? I actually only need the solenoid.
        "Dolphins aren't so smart, they can't even engineer an E-diff"

Comment

no accesories means no starter... sorry

ok
          still have bottom end(everything), exhaust manifolds, fuel rail with regulator, dual mass flywheel(anyone anyone) and clutch(not sure about pressure plate, ill check), oilpan, oil pump, uhhhhh... ask me if theres anything you want and ill look into it, oh i have atleast 2 oilcooler adapters.

alright
          let me know, i need to get what i cant sell out of the garage to a junkyard so i can return this engine hoist to its owner, also, engine stand for sale.

pm me if theres something you want.

Comment

How much for the whole bottom end?

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
              $80, no interest in the injectors?

how much do you want for the injectors?
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

how much for the flywheel shipped to 02025?
                tx

Comment

sorry ive been out of town for a few days,
                  um, i dont know about injector price, maybe 100 bucks? is that too much(im horrible at pricing)

id be willing to sell the bottom end for 150, plus shipping and packaging, maybe a little more depending how much of a pain it is to pack it up and ship it (didnt look where your located so i dont know if you need shipping) you want oil pan too i take it.

pmed about flywheel

Comment

Still got the fuel rail? What is the condition?
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                    X