[Feeler / FS] e30 Convertible Hardtop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Feeler / FS] e30 Convertible Hardtop!

Located in Raleigh, NC. I'm helping a buddy sell his convertible hard top. This thing is sweet and I wish I had the cash to snag it myself. I don't know much about these things and what the going price is but I don't see them very often.

I've included some pics. The black fabric is peeling in one spot but the fabric is whole and unworn so some upholstery spray glue will do the trick. We may tackle that later this weekend or next week unless someone wants it as-is.

The rear defrost still works and the glass is in excellent shape. It is rarely on his car since we've had awesome top down weather here in NC lately (stored indoors). He won't ship this thing due to its size, but he is definitely motivated to get rid of it. He's had offers of $700 or so but neither of us have a clue what these tend to sell for. For the sake of "price required" he's asking $1K but certainly awaiting the community to level set us on fair market value.

Pics...(first pic - that is not fabric fade on the top...just morning dew/moisture)

Picture of fabric pulling away in window seam

Thanks for looking folks!

Not a bad price at all, ive seen them locally for over 1k.
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

You could get 1500 in the NW, wouldn't think you'd have a hard time getting 1k
      glws

Comment

After the weekend bump!

Comment

Looks great. Wish I had to dough to take it off your hands. Good luck with the sale. Free bump

Comment

Wish you were closer, I woulda of picked up right away

Comment

Thanks guys. Have had a lot of PMs from folks wanting this thing shipped. I'll add a shipped price shortly once I get a packing quote and shipping estimates.

Originally posted by nowak18 View Post
              Looks great. Wish I had to dough to take it off your hands. Good luck with the sale. Free bump
              Originally posted by Acehye559 View Post
              Wish you were closer, I woulda of picked up right away

Comment

I'll take the drive from jk to pick up for $800 cash in hunidddddsss

Comment

This may be sold. We have a pick up offer and a the top will be held for the buyer until next Wednesday. All PMs/responses/offers will be responded to if the buyer flakes in the order received to be fair to everyone. Thanks for the interest!

Comment

Hard top

Just wondering if you've sold the hard top?

Comment

Working...
                    X