No announcement yet.

I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great service from MEPEH, could not be happier. Speedy, parts look great, extra seals included just in case, awesome deal all around.

Thank you so much for helping me keep the car I love on the road that much longer. I appreciate it very much. You're a great guy and an asset to our community.
    Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
    Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke View Post
      Great service from MEPEH, could not be happier. Speedy, parts look great, extra seals included just in case, awesome deal all around.

Thank you so much for helping me keep the car I love on the road that much longer. I appreciate it very much. You're a great guy and an asset to our community.
      Thanks for the kind words Spyke :)
      Get your Injectors Cleaned HERE

Comment

Originally posted by MEPEH View Post
        I need to know the part number you have, to be able to check the flow rates.
        I believe you have the yellow top injector ending in 714. In that case I can get you Gen 4 injectors from Ford that are compatible with your engine.
        Here's an example

If you have light yellow Bosch injectors like in this picture, than i can get you the Lucas injectors that were used on the next generation engines

The price is still 10$ per injector plus shipping if i have it in stock
        Hi, I found this part number (0 280 150 714). Do you have any of the Gen 4's available?

Thanks
        Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
        LED Bulb Thread
        R6 LED Review

Comment

Ready to do mine, pm sent.

Comment

great buying experience! Injectors shipped the same day I made payment. they are exactly as described; rebuilt, refurbished fuel injectors for an outstanding price. Installed them today, car has noticeably improved throttle response and runs smoother at higher revs. Thanks MEPEH!

Comment

good experience with my e46 injectors. looked new upon arrival. they were nearly impossible to reinstall for me because the seal was so tight but it's all good now hopefully. sending my e30 injectors in now! thanks.

Comment

Just replaced my old ones with the refurbished injectors you sent a while back. Car runs nicely now. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleg View Post
                  Ready to do mine, pm sent.
                  Replied. Thanks

Comment

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.

Comment

I have about 10k views on my threads related to injector service and it's getting harder to keep track of communication on different forums, so I decided to add a web page for those interested in reaching out to me.

You can use the form on the Contact Us page and i'll get the message instantly on my phone. Very convenient to keep track of the orders. I added a facebook page as well and will be able to communicate easier through it.

Not sure what i'm going to do with these, but i'm trying to migrate my other projects to my websites and hope this will be easier for you as well. May be i'll add a check out page to help out those without a paypal account

Comment

I am putting a list together and I just added this to my things to do this summer..

you'll be hearing from me soon..

Comment

Message sent on Facebook. I think my current set is well overdue for a service.
                          2002 E46 330i
                          2008 Jeep Commander Sport

Comment

Just finished a set and i thought i'd share the progress
                            The before/after is pretty amazing :)
                            0280150126 Injectors used on ETA engines

Videos
                            Before

After

Last edited by MEPEH; 06-12-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Sent info / request through mepeh.com today

Also - Do you have info on the Bosch 0 280 150 715 ? I see you had flow rates on the later Bosch..

That is what I pulled from my spare engine - Those are the ones I am sending you - they will be going on my 1991 E30 325i..

Comment

Originally posted by 95BMWIC View Post
                                Sent info / request through mepeh.com today

Also - Do you have info on the Bosch 0 280 150 715 ? I see you had flow rates on the later Bosch..

That is what I pulled from my spare engine - Those are the ones I am sending you - they will be going on my 1991 E30 325i..

I advise you upgrade to the 0280150415 from the M50 engines.
                                I have a set ready to be shipped today if you want it @ 66$ for all 6 serviced and shipped. And i'll back them up with a replacement warranty for as long as this service is on.

If you just want yours serviced, I PMed you the details.

Comment

Working...
                                X