87 Alpine PARTOUT (Need it all GONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 Alpine PARTOUT (Need it all GONE)

FINAL UPDATE: CAR IS SOLD ALONG W/ MOST OF THE PARTS. I DO HAVE AN 89 SHELL AND A 325I BLOCK/TRANS, SOME ELECTRICAL STUFF AND SOME OTHER MISC STUFF I'LL BE SELLING SOON IN ANOTHER THREAD. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INTEREST

Hey Guys,
    2ND UPDATE: CAR IS NOW PENDING SALE AS A LOT (WILL UPDATE THREAD W/PARTS THAT ARE LEFT OVER IF ANY)

UPDATE: MAY HAVE A BUYER FOR THE WHOLE LOT. IF IT FALLS THROUGH I'LL UPDATE EVEYTHING W/PRICES.

Havent been on here much for a while, but due to life and the way it twists and turns, I have to sell off ALL of my e30 stuff. Mostly I need cash for a down payment. The car runs pretty well but needs a throwout bearing and some tie rods, and misc other stuff, so I figured i'd just part out the good stuff, although I'd sell it as a lot for the right price. Now on to the parts.

The Car:
    87 325 2dr 5sp Alpine/Beige

Good Parts (Current installed)
    Sparco Strut Bar
    Treehouse Racing CAB's
    IE Stage III Springs
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Offset Upper Strut Bearings
    Z4 3.0 Shifter
    Beige Velour Sport Seats (Decent cond fabric, shocks shot, broken cable on driver side)
    European Grills
    Great Cond Euro Smilies w/ Audi HID's installed.
    M-Tec 1 Wheel

OTHER PARTS NOT ON THE CAR:
    Cabrio Front Sway Bar
    14" Weaves
    Rear Subframe w/Poly Bushings Installed (including trailing arms) NEVER INSTALLED IN CAR
    DOT Stainless/Teflon Coated Brake Lines (fronts used, rears never used, but current installed on subframe above)
    Late Model Fog Blanks

Everything is located in Colton CA 92324 (Between San Bernardino and Riverside)
    Like i said, i'd be willing to sell EVERYTHING E30 That i have as a lot if someone is interested. I also have an 89 bare shell w/a "i" block and trans that would come with it, as well as anything E30 related I can find.

PICS: http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...E30%20Selloff/

Brian
    Respond Here or PM me.
    Last edited by Brian 89 325i; 11-02-2012, 09:52 AM. Reason: CAR IS SOLD

Hey man, How much would you want for the z3 shifter?
    sigpicwet roads + E30 = a great time

Comment

How much for the front and back by bumper/valence

Comment

price for the shocks?
        Singer Vehicle Design.
        Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

also interested in
          shocks, shifter, and mtech 1 wheel.
          sigpic

Comment

How much for the Treehouse CABs and the IE springs shipped to 22923?

Comment

What kinda of drop did you get from that steup and how much shipped to 331&4? And how much for the SS brake lines also shipped to 33174?

Comment

How much for:

Euro Grill
                Euro Smilies w/ Audi HIDs

And would you be willing to sell the 5sp? If so, how did it run before the throw out bearing went?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Raccoon View Post
                  And would you be willing to sell the 5sp? If so, how did it run before the throw out bearing went?
                  This. But I'm looking for the whole swap. So how much for that? If the tranny goes to someone else, how much for the rest of the swap parts?

Comment

Ship the trunk to the east coast? 20850

Comment

pmed on the strut bar.
                      sigpic

Comment

OKAY, I added the rest of the pics for everything that I have. I *MAY* have a buyer interested in the whole LOT though. If that falls through i'll update the thread w/pricing and such. Thanks for all the interest.

Brian

Comment

Sale Pending...

Comment

Good Luck with the sale.

I'd still be interested in the grille and smileys if the buyer backs out.

Comment

Car and parts is gone.... there will be another thread w/anything else I can find.

Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                              X