SoCal SFV 818 M42 Engine w/ Tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal SFV 818 M42 Engine w/ Tranny

I have a High Mileage M42 for sale. 200k+. Ive tracked this engine with little issues. This engine will absolutely need to be resealed. It has a small oil leak from the timing chain case. engine was stock when i purchased the car. ive owned the 318 for 3 years did these things listed below about 2 years ago and redid the entire cooling system.

-4 pintile Ford Bosch Injectors 19# for better atomization.
    -10mm Phenolic Intake Spacer. Keeps intake temps way low. This is a very limited product the guy that sells them only makes runs of 5.
    -Throttle Body heater plate deleted. Because SoCal.
    -Mess Under the intake Sorted. Factory spider hoses is no fun.
    -88deg wahler therm.
    -metal impellar pump. because plastic breaks too easy.
    -currently running 15w-50 Mobil 1 synthetic.

I run an e36 Aluminum radiator that keeps the engine really cool so it really hasnt seen very high temps. needle is always under half.

I also have a med case 4.10 LSD for $250 extra. About 120k miles on it. Removed from an auto 325 if i recall correctly. has not seen track time afaik. bought it but never got around to installing it.

engine is still in the car and running. its my daily we can meet if you want to check it out before i pull the motor for the swap.

Engine comes with exhaust, tranny, and drive shaft $500obo

Located in the San Fernando Valley 91325

Setup will be available after swap. Please keep that in mind.

Comment

Bump for good price

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

ill give you 200$ for just the motor.. dont really need the acc, long block will be fine..

Comment

Is the car included at that price?

Comment

Working...
          X