LED light board for OBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    Deathtoll's avatar and car on your screen LOL..
    Looks like OPs doing some creeping

These are plug and play right? How do does it fight with the two legs sticking out of the side? If I remember correctly, the light bars are a female connections while the male is inside the OBC?
    Just wondering how these work because I might want to ship my core over if you're doing a mod run
    Last edited by JinormusJ; 02-05-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

I have three cores wanna trade!?
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

pm sent, but havent heard anything,
        88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Update: i haven't looked at this thread in a while because i had one light bar and sold it. i, unfortunately, cannot find any cores at the moment. if you would like to send me your core i will still honor the $25 shipped. i will do my best to have it shipped out the same day i receive it. however i can guarantee it will have no more than a 1 day turn around.

If/when people decide to send me some extra cores i will be able to provide light bars for people who don't have cores, or who don't want to send them, for $30 shipped.

Originally posted by CR325IS View Post
          25 shipped you say? What if I send you a core too?
          if you send me your 1 core i will go $25 shipped. if you have extra cores please PM and we'll work something out

Originally posted by zinnoberrot_325es View Post
          still have this?
          don't have the original but would be happy to convert yours for the mentioned price!

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
          Ill take one of these if you have more
          as mentioned, can convert yours with a very quick process.

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          Looks like OPs doing some creeping

These are plug and play right? How do does it fight with the two legs sticking out of the side? If I remember correctly, the light bars are a female connections while the male is inside the OBC?
          Just wondering how these work because I might want to ship my core over if you're doing a mod run
          the little legs are for me to test them. they are 100% removable. they just allow me to test them before i send them out. i want to make sure each light bar is functioning 100% so no one has any issues.

Originally posted by Ruggznick View Post
          I have three cores wanna trade!?
          please PM me. we can definitely work something out if you have cores.

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
          pm sent, but havent heard anything,
          sorry steve. haven't checked this thread since i sold the original one. let me know when you send yours out :)

Comment

Working...
          X