E36 M3 Rain Grey Vader interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 M3 Rain Grey Vader interior

I know many E30 guys put vaders in their cars so I'm posting these here. I've had these covers in my hoard of parts for some time. I don't have a BMW with an interior that would match these so I'm offering them here for $1100.

These are full front and rear rain grey alcantara seat covers. These are a bit different from the later hurricane pattern.

The condition of the fabric and alcantara is excellent. The ONLY blemish at all is a stain in the rear seat bottom. I believe that this stain can be steam cleaned. I just haven't found anyone that I trusted to do it.

In my opinion, this is better than buying full seats as shipping seats is a pain. The above price is a SHIPPED price, anywhere in the lower 48 US states. All you need is a beat set of vaders and about three hours of time to assemble this interior.

This is what they would look like installed. NOT my actual seat covers however:

Update: Rear seat bottom has been gently steam cleaned. Stain is 100% gone. ANY discoloration you see is due to the seat not being fully dry when this picture was taken. I can take pictures from any angle for serious buyers. I can steam clean the entire set if the buyer wishes. This would lead to an additional day in order to allow the fabric to fully dry. ALSO, I can attach these to manual vaders seats, front and rear for an additional $350.00. Keep in mind that I will NOT be shipping them if I do this.

Comment

Please tell me you still have this in stock? I know its a long shot but PLEASE tell me you still have these!

Comment

Originally posted by dannnzz View Post
        please tell me you still have this in stock? I know its a long shot but please tell me you still have these!
        lmfao from 2012 -
        Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
        HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
          X