No announcement yet.

Kamotors Rivet on Fender flares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I am so beyond pumped for these. Definitely going to be a project soon.

Comment

Definitely in for some extra wide.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
        Definitely in for some extra wide.
        Extra wide would be a ridiculous amount of tire space. My 16x8s with 245s were outside of the rear fenders by a good 1/4" or so and now they're tucking and inside the flares by at least 1.5". I'm not saying you shouldn't wait but consider how much flare you're really going to need. :)
        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
          Extra wide would be a ridiculous amount of tire space. My 16x8s with 245s were outside of the rear fenders by a good 1/4" or so and now they're tucking and inside the flares by at least 1.5". I'm not saying you shouldn't wait but consider how much flare you're really going to need. :)
          I'd like to see some with 17x9 square tire setup.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

17x9 easily fit the current flare design.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I will not even be able to produce the extra wide version until I sell a few of the regular.

7speedshop.com

Comment

there was a lot of interest that seemed to die away, no one else wants a set of flares?
                Last edited by kamotors; 01-22-2013, 06:09 PM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Give me a month or so and I'll be bugging you. I'm in the middle of a sbf 302 swap. I need flares to cover some nasty wrinkles I'll cut out of the factory flare and to cover the fat meats inside the wells!
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                    there was a lot of interest that seemed to die away, no one else wants a set of flares?
                    That sucks because these are awesome flares! I've been slammed with school, work, and life that I haven't even had time to put my fronts on yet.
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I will not even be able to produce the extra wide version until I sell a few of the regular.

extra wide flares... how much wider compared to the current ones..

btw im in for a set soon..
                      -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                      -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                      Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                      For more updates:)
                      Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Originally posted by obes View Post
                        extra wide flares... how much wider compared to the current ones..

btw im in for a set soon..
                        an additional 1" wider, problem is it would over hang the bumpers and not look as clean. the current sized flares fit more rubber than most E30's need

7speedshop.com

Comment

Definitely interested in these! Similarly priced to my previous idea of how i was going to cram more rubber under the E30.

Will be PM'ing you about a set in the near future.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
                            I'd like to see some with 17x9 square tire setup.
                            These flares have me considering this move. The tire cost difference is not huge between 15" and 17". I'd like to see some 245 or 255/17 under these flares.
                            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

an additional 1" wider, problem is it would over hang the bumpers and not look as clean. the current sized flares fit more rubber than most E30's need
                              yea I'm still debating on what flares to get from u if u make the extra wide sets...

then ill deff run a 16x12 custom set along with some 275/45s for my s50t

would be perfect
                              -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                              -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                              Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                              For more updates:)
                              Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                                These flares have me considering this move. The tire cost difference is not huge between 15" and 17". I'd like to see some 245 or 255/17 under these flares.

according to tire rack my tread width is wider than a few 245's so this should give an idea, I have plently of room left. most 245's are only 8.4-9.1" wide and the tires pictured are 8.9" wide. You can see they actually bulge past my 8" rim pretty good. A short sidewalled 275 should actually fit in the rear just fine

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X