FS: e30 llama sports seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e30 llama sports seats

I have a set of e30 llama sports seats for sale for those of you with llama comforts up front who want to upgrade.
    The seats are in much better condition than the picture depict.
    The seats need a major cleaning and conditioning. The passenger seat has a poorly/ugly repaired wing bolster that I have pictured. Also there are two cracks, neither go all the way thru, they are also pictured.
    I've been trying to find the leather to repair the bolster correctly but I've not been able to. So I'm going with pearl beige and will dye it llama beige. The headrest are also pearl beige and will need to be dyed or replaced.
    All the levers function properly. I've been too busy to get them cleaned up so I decided to just post them as is.

If I get around to cleaning them up I'll post fresh pictures.

$325 obo

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Here are a few better pictures. I gave them a quick cleaning.
    With a re-dye these will look amazing.
    The frames are straight and all levers work.
    I'm still waiting to here about the wing bolster.

I'm a motivated seller so make me a offer.

Last edited by grey ghost; 12-12-2012, 06:06 PM.

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

Llama BUMP!

Whats the color code for Llama?
      My Transaction Feedback

Comment

In searching to be 100% sure that these are indeed llama, the leatherique website suggest these may be saddle. In holding my laptop next the the seat, its very close.
        At the same time, I understand that the color can change quite a bit once photographed and uploaded.

Comment

Here's a llama there's a llama and another little Llama Fuzzy Llama Funny Llama llama llama duck.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Xmas special before they go into storage.
            $250.
            I'm leaving Western MA in three weeks and would like these gone.

Comment

$225, I'm leaving for NC next weekend and don't want to take these.....

Comment

interested. Will you ship?

Comment

Originally posted by amcp View Post
                  interested. Will you ship?
                  PM'd

Comment

pmd

Comment

Bump... need new clutch, motivated to sell......

Comment

Bump..... $200 picked up in Easthampton MA. Leaving for NC in two weeks and would like to lighten the load.

Comment

Bump..... $175 picked up in Easthampton MA. Leaving for NC in two weeks and would like to lighten the load.

Comment

Bump..... $150 picked up in Easthampton MA. Leaving for NC on Friday and would like to lighten the load.

This is a "picked up" price. I'm not meeting you anywhere for that price. I will carry these out to the garage to your car and thats it.......
                            Once they hit my storage unit in NC, if they don't sell, they will get a new bolster, leatherique and the new price will be $400 + shipping.... You can buy the leatherique yourself for $75 and have an amazing set of seats....

You have unit Friday evening, at which point they will be loaded and off we go...

Comment

$140 picked up in Easthampton MA tonight or tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X