Black Leather Sport Seats SoCal $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Leather Sport Seats SoCal $350

For sale in Southern California (93105) are both the driver and passenger front sport seats, in real leather. Seats are in decent shape, with a few scuffs. $350 for the pair, local pickup preferred, willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Driver's seat: No rips or tears in leather. Seat slides forward smoothly, thigh bolster extends properly, and seat moves up and down. The seat will retract forward for rear passengers to enter, although the back was replaced with the passenger's side back so the handle is on the wrong side. It has slight catch and difficulty moving forwards, but does operate.

Passenger's seat: One rip in leather on door side side bolster, as shown in picture. Retracting handle is on the proper side, but the seat will NOT lean forward for passenger entry. All other operations work smoothly.

Call/text/pm Scott with questions or more pictures at (805) 636-5360. I'm willing to meet partway for pickup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E30 Remus 015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	7231074

Name:	E30 Remus 028.jpg
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	7231075

Name:	E30 Remus 020.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	7231076

Name:	E30 Remus 021.jpg
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	7231077

Name:	E30 Remus 024.jpg
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	7231078
    Last edited by ScottyB326; 02-05-2013, 10:11 AM.

Prices are negotiable!

Comment

Dropped the price but pretty firm for the time being.

Comment

Still trying to get rid of these! Make an offer :D

Comment

Hey... I'm interest but you'll have to ship them down to South Florida. Zip 33462. I'll pay for the shipping and give you $200 for seats.

Comment

Scott I sent you a text!

Comment

Luice I'm meeting with a potential local buyer tomorrow, I'm not trying to play favorites but I got a text from them first.

I will update you asap when I know what this potential buyer wants to do. I will also work on getting a shipping quote tomorrow for you!

Comment

Thanks

Found some in Orlando too. Just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X