Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S: M20 Built For Boost - $1200 TAKES IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S: M20 Built For Boost - $1200 TAKES IT!!!

Hi...I am pretty much new to the forum. I have been lurking since around last summer 10 times a day but I do not post much. Purchased an E30 that I had big plans to boost but due to my wife losing her job I had to scrap the entire project where I pretty much had all the parts. I returned all parts for refunds where recently purchased new and will start to sell off the items I purchased used.

So in this thread I have for sale an M20 that I purchased from another forum member (beefjerky69). All those that lurk the forced induction forum are probably familiar with his build thread here:

Since he purchased another motor built for more boost I took him up on his offer of this motor. Please see page 8, post 118 of his thread. If you start from there you will see pics and information about the motor and head itself. A few facts he provided me is as follows:

Cyl head
    •new stock cam
    •new valve seals
    •3 angle valve job
    •welded water channels
    •decked .018
    • arp head studs

Block
    •new rod and crank bearings ceramic coated by vac
    •new piston rings from vac (chrome Molly)
    •oringed block with .040 copper rings
    • new oil pump
    • polished crank
    • new BMW crank and rod bolts
    • new seals and gaskets everywhere

To my knowledge the motor has around 1000 miles on it but I will reconfirm. At this time the head is separated from the block. I have the head and the block is still with the seller. I never even had a chance to pick it up so you can clearly see this motor has not seen any use after it was removed from the sellers car. I will be selling the motor fully assembled with a new OEM HG as I will be bringing the head back to his shop. I am asking $1,200 for the motor picked up. This is what I paid for the motor. I am not trying to make any money as from what I was told there was almost twice as much money put into the motor itself. I just want what I put out to build my account back up in case of money shortage with a single income home now. If there are any questions...please do ask and I will try my best to get you the answers. Again, I never took possession of the motor so I will not have much information. I will contact the previous seller to gather any and all information. PM me or e-mail me at mforrest100@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Mike

Ttt

Comment

This is a damn good deal. wish i could pick it up. bump for you
      1989 JDM-Tech 2
      2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Originally posted by Simple_Smith View Post
        This is a damn good deal. wish i could pick it up. bump for you
        Thanks. TTT

Comment

Willing to ship?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
            Willing to ship?
            If you are willing to pay shipping I will look into it. Provide a zip and I will get a cost. I just need this thing gone ASAP.

Comment

33155 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                33155 thanks
                I did a ruff quote through a frieght website and it said $250 to your zip. I am asking the original seller that has the engine to send me the dimensions.

If anyone has the dimensions and weight of the engine please let me know as this will help give me a better price.

TTT

Comment

bump for a good price

Comment

What part of NY are you in?

Comment

yonkers ny bump

Comment

Originally posted by 3242greg View Post
                        What part of NY are you in?
                        I am in Queens.

TTT