1997 M3 parting out. Supercharged s52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
    Front 5 Lug setup? spindle, calipers, rotors, control arms (no lollipops).
    check bimmerworld they are selling this new for like 35 bucks or something crazy, i remember they had 6 pallets of 5 lug setups for e30's
    1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

nevermind just checked, they are sold out i guess Finally after 4 years of having this setup they sold out.

BUMP for the Op
      1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

Originally posted by nismoman View Post
        check bimmerworld they are selling this new for like 35 bucks or something crazy, i remember they had 6 pallets of 5 lug setups for e30's
        That's only the spindle. Still would need to source everything else.

Comment

Sent you an e-mail about the 1997 Silver E36 M3 donor car that you bought to source the S52 for your E30 build. Hoping you still have the trunklid with wing and it is the same paint as mine, Artic Silver? Will drive to pick up, I have cash in hand I also sent you e-mail address as back-up since I just registered on this site to contact you.
          David

Comment

$200 for the momo steering wheel
            1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

Willing to ship engine/tranny?
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

S52 headers cost shipped to 95662

Comment

are they stock springs? If so, how much to 32750 business address?
                  Chris Leone
                  chrisleonemotorsports.com
                  rollcages and fabrication
                  Remember cross threading is the only thing stronger than loctite!!

Comment

Working...
                  X