Perfect Christmas gift and in time for winter

Comment

Very unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
        Very unique.

Thanks

Comment

What would cost be for one USB, aluminum Cig lighter and socket and Phone holder for Samsung Note 3

Comment

phone cup holder

Hi Nate yes its possible to make a larger phone holder I sent you a pm with info.
            Thanks

Comment

Cup holders get your cup holders

Only 175 for a dual cup holder

Comment

Originally posted by e30mthree View Post
                Only 175 for a dual cup holder
                do you have on in stock?

Comment

I don't stock them but I can always make one for you based on What you want.

Comment

Damn these are sweet. I'm in for a dual cup holder with a hole drilled for cig lighter

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

""""Get your E30 cup holders""""

Fits directly into the ashtray mounting holes and looks original. no need for any sort of Modifications clean and simple. PM for orders.

Comment

Custom sturdy Aluminum cup holders still being made guys.....PM me if interested......

Comment

I recently ordered one of these and have a short story to tell to anyone interested in hearing before purchasing. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by jph View Post
                              I recently ordered one of these and have a short story to tell to anyone interested in hearing before purchasing. PM me for details.

If it is about the product/shipping/caveat emptor and you can share your story without shitting on the thread, the community as a whole would like to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                                If it is about the product/shipping/caveat emptor and you can share your story without shitting on the thread, the community as a whole would like to listen.
                                Well, I don't consider this shitting on the thread since what's contained within are facts about my experience so with slight hesitation I am posting the same PM I have sent to two members who contacted me asking about my story:

Long story short, he promised a ship date and that date came and went without delivery, I was understanding until we had doubled the original lead time (originally 2 weeks) and was frustrated as my audio install was on hold until the cupholder arrived as it had an AUX port integrated. When I contacted him for updates beyond the original lead time I got excuses for why it wasn't ready each time and was getting more and more frustrated with the situation. Mind you, I paid $300 for this cupholder setup. Once we had passed the one month mark he gave me a ship date and emailed me tracking info. Turns out all he did was create a shipping label and had not yet sent the cupholder out. Once he had actually dropped it off I started seeing updates associated with the tracking number and noticed the drop date of the package was something like 3-4 days after he had sent me tracking info saying it had shipped. He actually said he had dropped it off at the post office. Frustrated, I sent him a tactful email letting him know I was dissatisfied with the way the transaction had played out and dragged on and even mentioned the dishonesty in date shipped. I closed my email saying I bought his product based on positive feedback from another member and that I could not give the same recommendation to other potential buyers. He promptly responded with a less-than-tactful email and basically berated me for my dissatisfaction. Some nerve. I never responded to his last email. I would be willing to forward you our entire email thread from start to finish if you provide me your email address. Lastly, the "powder coat" finish flaked off in two spots where the edge of the unit made contact with the vinyl of the lower dash when installing. I was not rough with it AT ALL so I cannot say anything good about the finish even though he told me he went above and beyond to have it powder coated when I guess they are normally painted? Seems like paint to me. Like I said, send me your email address and you can read the whole story for yourself. If I had this to do over, I would definitely not spend my money here. For what I paid I honestly can't say I feel like I got my money's worth and to add insult to injury the long delays and shitty email I got from him were just a swift kick in the nuts at the end of the deal. Caveat emptor.

Comment

Working...
                                X