Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 M3 Turner Motorsports S50 413-300 Chip (12/94+ build)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 M3 Turner Motorsports S50 413-300 Chip (12/94+ build)

I bought this chip but decided to go another direction with some mods I have. Only asking $100 OBO shipped to cover my initial costs.

Taken from Turner's site (I think their gains are optimistic but please don't debate that here! Good chip regardless):

The E36 M3 benefits greatly from a TMS Performance Chip. Although premium fuel is recommended by BMW, the car is not optimized for it. Significant horsepower and torque gains can be had by switching to a TMS Chip and using 91+ octane fuel. Tuned specially for the E36 M3 on the dyno with Bosch expert Jim Conforti, this chip provides a smooth power delivery from low RPM up all the way up to redline. Conforti achieved this by altering the fuel and spark maps along with the cam timing to take full advantage of premium fuel. The result is a big boost in power, more usable torque, and a smoother-running engine. The rev limit is raised and the top speed limiter is removed. There are NO downsides to installing a TMS Performance Chip; it is FREE, easy-to-install horsepower.Let us know if you are using an E36 M3 engine with these mods in an E30 and we will supply you with a special chip.

Horsepower Gain + 19 @ 5000 RPM
    Torque Gain + 16 @ 3500 RPM
    New Rev Limit 7000 RPM

For the 1995 M3 we will need to know the production date of your car.

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
        X