Parting out 318i (So Cal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 318i (So Cal)

So far the only parts spoken for are the window trim pieces and the front upper valance strip. Car is located at Castro Motorsports in North Hollywood. If you want a gutted roller for lemons this could be a good candidate.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Price on front seats please. Pm me....
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

What condition are the tails in? How much for the driver side if its crack and damage free?

J
      1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
      1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
      sigpic

Comment

Tails are in really good condition. Non of the typical chipping you see on around the edges. $20
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          Tails are in really good condition. Non of the typical chipping you see on around the edges. $20
          Ok how much do you want shipped to 10465? So there are no leaks or cracks?

I def want the drivers side, but if shipping doesnt change much ill take both.

J
          1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
          1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X