Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george graves
    replied
    Switch harness are done. Custom PCB, new high efficiency LED, and high quality wire.

Last edited by george graves; 12-06-2013, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Yes you can, but each window needs it's own module.

Leave a comment:

• trashycamaro
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Yes. You can use any switch of your choosing - or you can use your keyless entry remote (most all of them have a "aux" or "trunk lock" output)

That's how I have it set up on my car. All the windows roll up when I arm the alarm. And on a hot sunny day, I can roll all my windows down while I'm walking toward my car. That extra 30 seconds that the windows open before you get in really makes a difference.
    To clarify my question - could I put in one module and have that tap into the 4 individual switches to drop all the windows with one button push? I am thinking that I could put in a 5th switch in the "circuit breaker" location which would only be used for putting all windows up or all windows down, and then also wire it into the remote locking system. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Yes. You can use any switch of your choosing - or you can use your keyless entry remote (most all of them have a "aux" or "trunk lock" output)

That's how I have it set up on my car. All the windows roll up when I arm the alarm. And on a hot sunny day, I can roll all my windows down while I'm walking toward my car. That extra 30 seconds that the windows open before you get in really makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• trashycamaro
    replied
    Electrical newb here, and I have a vert. I really do not need one touch for the four windows individually, what I would really like is one touch to drop all windows at the same time. Is there any way to accomplish that with this module?

Leave a comment:

• jonie2nuts
    replied
    Originally posted by Mveraguas View Post
    I'm looking to sell my place in line if anyone's interested. I have a spot in the first batch.

I'm willing to work out a deal.

Pm me
    Place SOLD,Brian Luster #4 units list one.

Leave a comment:

• jonie2nuts
    replied
    go back to page 1 and read it's all in there!

Leave a comment:

• 702pjc
    replied
    Interested but where would I install (hide) the control unit? Do I need two control modules for each switch, if not does price on the second switch reflect that?

Leave a comment:

• Mveraguas
    replied
    Originally posted by Steven View Post
    Lol this isn't like a preorder for a game console. Anyone who pays for a spot in "line" I don't know what to say to you.

P.S. OP good product.
    "Lol" okay guy! There aren't refunds here, so selling my spot in line is my only option.

I meant a deal as in I'm willing to let it go for less then what I paid*

Ps - I just lost my job and I need the money more than I need this awesome product. If anyone wants to make a deal pm me.
    Last edited by Mveraguas; 11-26-2013, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Steven
    replied
    Originally posted by Mveraguas View Post
    I'm looking to sell my place in line if anyone's interested. I have a spot in the first batch.

Pm me
    Lol this isn't like a preorder for a game console. Anyone who pays for a spot in "line" I don't know what to say to you.

P.S. OP good product.

Leave a comment:

• Mveraguas
    replied

Pm me

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Switch adapters are done. Working on the switch PCB tonight tomorrow/tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Still short on switches - I need to hunt more down.

Getting everything else ready. I'll update with some pics hopefully this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• 318is2k
    replied
    How are these coming along? Looking for a update. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• deac0n
    replied
    Not ready to buy yet, but subscribing in hopes that there will still be switches when I am.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X