$25 Shipped for 2 Brand New E30 Manual Transmission Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$25 Shipped for 2 Brand New E30 Manual Transmission Mounts

Found these lying around in my garage, previously purchased from BavAuto but never installed and never used

They were originally intended for a pre-facelift 325I E30 with the getrag manual transmission

Part # 23711175939, may fit other models as well, check with realOEM

Located in north NJ, $25 shipped paypal, $20 picked up

SOLD!!!

Last edited by mike87; 09-27-2013, 05:40 PM.

where in nj are you?

Comment

So if I were to have a late model chassis but an early year engine/MT... would I be able to work with these? thanks

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
      I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
        where in nj are you?
        PMed

Originally posted by joncrz View Post
        So if I were to have a late model chassis but an early year engine/MT... would I be able to work with these? thanks
        yes it should, as long as it's the stock getrag manual transmission paired with the M20 engine

you can check by running through realoem's website, input your car information, and then navigate to "Manual Transmission => Mounting / Suspension" to check the part #

part # should be 23711175939

Comment

Well I guess its time for me to luck under my car. Its a frankenstein from the PO so I am not 100% what components are not stock and what was transplanted with the eta in it.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
          I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Working...
          X