Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      Will reply.

Sweet, thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instagram @prsvere88
      Transaction Feedback

Comment

2016 - Back at it. 20% off anything and everything.

Code - BLACKFRIDAY2016

Comment

Went to order license plate bulbs for my e36 and e30... It looks like they are listed by "item number" on your site, but I don't see which item number corresponds to the E30.

Is this information missing from the compatibility chart, or am I just being a dim bulb here?
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Wait, so these went from $10 to $35? I need a new set, because it's been 3 years and both of mine have burnt out. My check engine light always came on too, so it'd be nice if the new set didn't give me this issue.

Comment

Just a heads up. I have the early version of the lights. My cel would come on but I figured out how to eliminate that. If I turn on my parking lights before I start the car, 99% of the time, I would get no cel.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                Went to order license plate bulbs for my e36 and e30... It looks like they are listed by "item number" on your site, but I don't see which item number corresponds to the E30.

Is this information missing from the compatibility chart, or am I just being a dim bulb here?

They are offered in 'length' for each location.

3LED or 6LED = Plate
                8LED = Interior
                6LED = Trunk

Reverse bulbs are 1156. Multiple options.

Originally posted by rich4rdee View Post
                Wait, so these went from $10 to $35? I need a new set, because it's been 3 years and both of mine have burnt out. My check engine light always came on too, so it'd be nice if the new set didn't give me this issue.
                The base 1156 reverse increased in price. And a second, brighter version, was added.

Originally posted by Sps View Post
                Just a heads up. I have the early version of the lights. My cel would come on but I figured out how to eliminate that. If I turn on my parking lights before I start the car, 99% of the time, I would get no cel.
                This happens with a few E30s. Not sure exactly why turning on parking lights helps but it does. Seems if the car is running and you turn on all lights it doesn't like it.

Comment

Working...
                X