Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thule roof rack/ raingutters. W. Mass $130 will ship con USA

Both racks sold...
    Last edited by trent; 04-04-2014, 02:52 PM.

P.S I am known as strictlyvanagon on mye28.com.

Comment

925-322-3424 in Western Mass.

Comment

925-322-3424 in Western Mass.

Comment

Do you have any pictures?
          '86 325e

Comment

Wow dude link pics. The link button is the one that looks like a planet. The one that looks like a mountain is for pictures. Cut and paste link in either.

Comment

Pictures are available and when serious phone caller calls me (after 2pm this coming Saturday would be a good time or all day Sunday also) I will take pictures and have a friend post them for me on the weekend. I am computer challenged and need help. I do not use paypal and if you are young I am sure this is a deal breaker for many/most. This is why ALL my many ads on the internet state phone calls only! In the meantime go to thule.com and research the still available model 300 raingutter towers with optional locks with key. No faring included, no kayak rack, no bike rack, etc. My rack is simply 4 towers, 4 endcaps, and two 50 inch crossbars with possibly 4 locks w/key if I can locate my box of spare Thule parts before sale. $100 w/o locks and $130 with locks maybe. Shipping to Ohio should be about $14-$16. I ONLY sell to buyers I know. When a potential buyer calls me I then know them. I am VERY busy with work until Sat. 925-322-3424. on East coast--Amherst Mass. Check out my recent transaction review on bmw2002faq.com where I am known as either strictlyvanagon or wmass2002.

Comment

Just spoke with the seller on the phone. Will be calling again Saturday after 2 to finalize the transaction per his terms. Thank you.

Comment

Seller from Flordia has been abducted by alliens. Roof rack is very much still available. 925-322-3424.

Comment

PHONE CALLS ONLY!!!! Still have very nice THULE roof rack without locks for $100 plus con USA shipping. If I locate my box with spare Thule parts I will install locks and then rack will be priced at $130. WANTED in Mass. or CT. Showroom never used or molested E30 bottlecap alloy wheel. Will pick up in Mass. R.I. or Ct. Will pay $35 for ONE wheel hopefully with NO rubber mounted. CALL 925-322-3424 in Amherst Mass. Pictures available to phone callers. TEXTING SHUT OFF ON MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Have taken pictures of rack today. Will post on W.Mass. craigslist soon. CALL-00NOT TEXT me at 925-322-3424.

Comment

Yes-still available--planning to post pictures tonight on craigslist Western Mass. auto parts. 925-322-3424 in Belchertown Mass.

Comment

Pictures of rack now on craigslist Western Mass. autoparts. Rack without locks priced at $100 plus con USA shipping. CALL NOT TEXT in Amherst/Belchertown Mass. at 925-322-3424.

Comment

925-322-3424.

Comment

I now have two Thule racks for sale. Both 50 inch crossbars. Rack with out locks $100----rack with locks $130. See pictures on craigslist western Mass. autoparts. PHONE CALLS ONLY!!!!------NO PAYPAL!!!! 925-322-3424 in Amherst Mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X