Brand new period alpine head unit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new period alpine head unit!!!

here is my ALPINE head unit for sale. is has never been fitted since new so is perfect in every way!

only downside is green illumination only, but would look great in your ford/golf....other green dash classic

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-...item43c142c8de

..you know you want it ;)

buttons working....
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Damn, this takes me back. Glws!
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

that's so 80s haha

Comment

You sure it doesn't change to amber color?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Price

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            You sure it doesn't change to amber color?
            yup. sadly not. there is a company here in the UK who restore vintage car stereos and add an MP3/ipod connection. i emailed them and said i had an alpine and wanted to change the colour.....he told me "you want amber for a BMW right?". apparently he had done a few over the years and said he could do it including the mp3 connection for about £30. you might find someone local that does the same. i think it would look lush in a BMW but need to fund a new project so despite owning it for so many years... it has to go....

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              that's so 80s haha
              This is actually from mid to late 90's. 80's have sharp edged buttons, green back lid lights, no "///" in front of Alpine, and mostly made in Japan. Damn, I think I just dated myself, lol.
              88 M3
              85 190e-16v Euro
              63 Lotus 7 Turbo

Comment

Ha I actually had that head unit in my first 318i way back in 2000.

GLWS!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

If you don't buy this stereo just make sure you buy your restoration decals form this guy. Top notch product! Just got a bunch of them last week and couldn't be happier.

Comment

Working...
                  X