FS: 5-lug Kit | E36 & E46 Hub & Caliper Adapters for E30! | Rear Big Brake Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    5-lug Kit | E36 & E46 Hub & Brake Adaptor for E30!
    Leave feedback about my transactions!
    sigpic

Comment

How odd do you think 17x7.5 et44 wheels would look with your kit?

Comment

Use this tool to find out: http://www.willtheyfit.com/

P.S: Happy new year :)
        sigpic

Comment

Prices have been adjusted, since our country has changed to Euro, and also because the supplier has raised them a bit.
          sigpic

Comment

Bump :)
            sigpic

Comment

Bump :)
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Max or anyone else who installed the kit. I havent come around to install my kit, and need to get the proper info to buy the right wheels.

How much wider/narrower is the final offset for the front, comparing stock e30 to the e36 hubs?

PS: bump
                ---E30 320i Hennarot 1984 Sedan---

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_ar View Post
                  Hey Max or anyone else who installed the kit. I havent come around to install my kit, and need to get the proper info to buy the right wheels.

How much wider/narrower is the final offset for the front, comparing stock e30 to the e36 hubs?

PS: bump
                  The front is widened by 11mm on each side. You can use this calculator to see how it will look comapred to your current wheels: http://www.willtheyfit.com/

When calculating - the front adapter is acting as a 11mm spacer, so when you fill your new wheel setup do the new wheel ET minus 11. So if your new wheel ET is 13, with the adapters your ET will be 2.
                  Depending on how you want your car to look chose the corrent offset :)
                  I like when the offset is closer to 0, so all my wheels are ET 0-15 :)

Max.
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah, thats the one im using, its really helpful. but since i didnt know how much wider the hubs were, i was a bit lost.

i figured it out that they would end up wider, which is a good thing in this case cause i need to get away from the inner wheel arch.

once i get kamotor's flares, i will get the new wheels and rubber. cheers.
                    ---E30 320i Hennarot 1984 Sedan---

Comment

So what are my options if I eventually need better brakes for the track? That will require a custom adapter if I want to run an aftermarket kit?

Comment

Biggest front option with the E36/E46 bracket is the E46 330 brakes, size is almost like E46 M3. If that is too small - you can get a E38 Brembo bracket that will use the same 330 rotor but bigger Brembo calipers from and E38. If you need something else - that will have to be custom.

For the rear, biggest you could go would be E46 M3 rear brakes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Max399 View Post
                          Biggest front option with the E36/E46 bracket is the E46 330 brakes, size is almost like E46 M3. If that is too small - you can get a E38 Brembo bracket that will use the same 330 rotor but bigger Brembo calipers from and E38. If you need something else - that will have to be custom.

For the rear, biggest you could go would be E46 M3 rear brakes.
                          Those calipers are incredibly rare and expensive. Have you thought of creating a bracket for a cheaper more available caliper? Something from Wilwood perhaps?

Comment

Hi, how much for only the brackets?

Comment

Originally posted by M3PO View Post
                              Those calipers are incredibly rare and expensive. Have you thought of creating a bracket for a cheaper more available caliper? Something from Wilwood perhaps?
                              Currently no option like that is available.
                              Only the original BMW calipers.

Originally posted by 23732 View Post
                              Hi, how much for only the brackets?
                              Front caliper brakcets without the hub sleeves - 90 EUR.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll have e36 m3 brackets done in a week or two for my own car, I could make a thread or something when it's ready if there is interest. Using Max's front hub adapters and Z4 rear hubs

Comment

Working...
                                X