Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late model "i" front lip

Removed from a late model 325i.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Was hoping to get $80 or so for it. Shipping will depend on location.

I don't see an "I" lip in the pics you posted

Comment

Is there something wrong with the picture or the part? This was removed off a 1990 325i. That is what was on the stock front bumper unless I was mistaken. Please let me know.

Comment

That's an undertray from an early model or <91 convertible. Sorry to disappoint :(

Comment

off a convertible 91 or under like stated, or 87 and under 325i, not 325is models. Also has the slots for the optional oil cooler so that lip goes with a car with the oil cooler option.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
          1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
          1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
          1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
          1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
          1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
          Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
          1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
          1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

» PARTS FOR SALE
            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Oh ok thanks guys. I figured it was a "i" lip since it was on a <91 and a 325i. I never said IS so don't get that confused. Thank you for the help though.

Comment

Working...
              X