AC Schnitzer Coupe Side Skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Schnitzer Coupe Side Skirts

Hey guys, I bought these awhile ago, and never got around to installing them. I hate to get rid of them but I finally have to put them up for sale. Most of you know what these are, but for those who don't, they're AC Schnitzer side skirts for coupe e30s only. I don't think they fit convertibles without modification, but I know nothing about that retrofit if its even possible lol The paint is flaking off, so they'll need paint before install,, pretty sure it was a cheap paintjob so it should come off really easy

These are the original real deal skirts, made in germany, not fiberglass replicas..
    Typ(PN): 51713050
    These don't come around too often, so I'll start the price at $300 obo, but please don't lowball me, and if you don't agree with the price, please don't flame my post.. Thank you in advance

PM me or email me at e30jpark@gmail.com if you need any further details or pictures,, located in Knoxville, TN for you local peeps

And this pic is a fellow r3v'r with the skirts installed
    Attached Files
    Project e30 m3 starts now..... :D

they look all bowed?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      they look all bowed?
      I have a set and they are bowed as well, once you put them on they straighten out but....who am I to speak, I don't work at a body shop ;)

priced appropriately for sure.

Comment

Correct, due to the material they used, they all tend to bow a bit unless they're stored on a car,, Once installed they'll straighten right up :)

Originally posted by charlescho View Post
        I have a set and they are bowed as well, once you put them on they straighten out but....who am I to speak, I don't work at a body shop ;)

priced appropriately for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jtuner View Post
          Correct, due to the material they used, they all tend to bow a bit unless they're stored on a car,, Once installed they'll straighten right up :)
          ^ Correct.
          I think its rubber or something. Once you bolt them on you will be ok.

Comment

Bump

Comment

So they won't fit a sedan?

Comment

Not that I know,, I test fit them to my coupe and they're perfect.. I know the pic is of a sedan.. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Comment

Pretty sure sedan fits the same as coupes. Or rather 2 door fits the same as 4 door.

As far as I know, convertibles are the only ones that are different.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Excellent thank you sir

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                    Pretty sure sedan fits the same as coupes. Or rather 2 door fits the same as 4 door.

As far as I know, convertibles are the only ones that are different.

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...