Feeler: 21mm front sway bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 21mm front sway bar

alright, this is for a 21mm front sway bar from a cabrio, it is larger and stiffer than the stock bar on 325i and 325is, doesnt come with links, i think it will come with mounts though.
    i would like to get atleast $60 for it plus shipping

also for sale will be the rear bar which i dont think is any bigger than a normal one, if you need one heres one $20 plus shipping

make some offers if you want it
    a pm wouldnt hurt either
    Chris
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

will this fit right in on a non-cabrio (granted with the cabrio bushings)?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

it most definitely will
      edit: thread is titled feeler, because it will not be available for sale for another week maybe 2
      keep that in mind
      i am willing to hold it for someone, ie you tell me you WILL buy it and when i take it out ill let you know and send it your way
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I'll pay you now if I can get it

Comment

sorry broseph someones already requested it

Comment

damn, fuck dibs

Comment

Working...
            X