FS: 2 sets euro bumpers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2 sets euro bumpers.

Somehow I managed to end up with like 4 sets of euro bumpers over the times, and now have two left.

They are both in need of some "love." There's one set you could clean up fairly easy - some minor bends in both, and if you're decent with metalwork could have a nice clean set in no time. Or pay someone to mess with them, and still have a deal.

The other set needs a bit more work, but they're still in salvageable shape. The rear is bent pretty good in the center - might be better off getting a new center section for $100. Just a thought.

In any case, I'd like $150 for the set that needs "less love," and 100 for the set that needs a bit more. These are low prices, and will make someone a nice set for parts or a set to clean up and use.

Get 'em now while they're hot.

Shipping will be from MA, 01832. Both pairs are chrome, and I will certainly take pics of everything. Both have trim, and turn sigs.

Very good deal

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
      Very good deal
      Thanks Jon.

I have no use for them, and time is money, so I figure selling them on the cheap and letting someone spend the time to clean them up is a fair deal.

Remember, they're stateside, so you'll save on shipping. Leave 'em chrome or paint them body color, or contrasting black. Whatever - euroh ftw :)

Comment

Now these fucking things come up every few weeks. After I pony up the dough to buy stock US later style bumpers, and have them fitted, these come up right and left. Fuck all of you. lol

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

YES!!!
          how much for shipping to 27607?
          Pics?>
          1987 325is - sold
          2001 330i - New DD

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
            Now these fucking things come up every few weeks. After I pony up the dough to buy stock US later style bumpers, and have them fitted, these come up right and left. Fuck all of you. lol

Mariano
            roffle

whatever. plastics are cool buddy, you still win ;)

Comment

bumbners.

that is all

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                bumbners.

that is all
                i still dont get that joke.

pm'ed you apex :)

Shipping shouldn't be horrible. Theyre light.

Comment

ha! no more diving boards!
                  1987 325is - sold
                  2001 330i - New DD

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Jesus Christ - I never expected this much of a response.

Anyways, there's like 4 people that want these, so lemme get pics and we'll duke it out.

Comment

Just sent message to your email.

Comment

email pics to dswerno at hotmail dot com please of both sets

Thanks

Comment

I'm interested as well man. Put me in line!

Comment

What the fuck?

You guys know these aren't line with cocaine or something, right?

Why the fuck is there SO MUCH interest? lol.

I sweat, either the market is hot or it's cold. Right now she's burnin'!

Here's the deal. I'm gonna post pics in a few minutes of at least one set.

I want anyone interested to post NOW and let me know they're around, and then I'll post them. I want to make sure everyone has a fair chance at this.

The only fair way to do this is to take the first paypal I get. There's no other fair way, IMO.

First to send me the cash and post here saying so wins. Second gets the next set.

Let's see who's around...

Comment

Working...
                              X