parting out doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting out doors

I have two complete early model doors that I am looking to part out. I only need the drivers side sheet metal so the rest is up for grabs. I will get some photos of the door cards up soon. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away. I also have a leather wrapped steering wheel a set of sealed beam headlamps and buckets and another set of rear view mirrors with aspherical glass thats tinted blue. I will post up photos of the second set of rear view mirrors this weekend.

I also came across my old steering wheel front valance and sealed beam head lamps.

Im open to offers on everything that is posted other then the sheet metal.
    Last edited by trashbag; 01-10-2014, 03:20 PM. Reason: added photos

Originally posted by trashbag View Post
    I have two complete early model doors that I am looking to part out. I only need the drivers side sheet metal so the rest is up for grabs. I will get some photos of the door cards up soon. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.
    Do you have early model driver and passenger door? hows the chrome trim on them?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Do you have early model driver and passenger door? hows the chrome trim on them?
      Yes I have both doors. The chrome trim on both doors is good. Are you looking for the chrome around the windows or the chrome on the rub strips? I can get a few pictures up in couple of days the doors are being stored at my moms house.

Comment

All of it po if my car paint all the chrome the color if the car with out taking the chrome off so it's just flaking off

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Bump back to the top since I finally got the pictures up.

Comment

how much for the wheel shipped to 85225

Comment

Working...
            X