Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercedes W123 Fogs = e30 Yellow High Beams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercedes W123 Fogs = e30 Yellow High Beams.

Update: I found another light that has no cracks and practically no pitting. This will take place of the one that has the small crack in it. If you meet my price I could send all three. Let me know. Will post up pics of the other light housing i found later. Thanks!!!

I have a nice set of w123 mercedes fog lights. These can be used in place of sealed beam high beams for a different look. The reflectors in these are yellow. These are Bosch, the real deal, not painted. They use H3 bulbs. These will come with the trim rings, bulb covers, and pigtails. One lens has a very small crack from what looks like a rock chip. This lens has no moisture in it so I am confident that it is still sealed. There is some light pitting. In fact its surprisingly light for age of the benz hahaha. Bulb holders are minty.

Asking 65 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Thanks!

Here are some pics of the lights.

The following pics are not my car. They are from a GIS. Just an Idea of what the mod looks like on e30.

In low beam.

More commonly in high beam...

Last edited by mpowerful; 01-10-2014, 08:24 AM.

Is this plug and play?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

For a sealed beam all you would have to do is put some blade connectors onto the end of these pigtails. I can do that if you want me too.

Comment

Here is an article i found that did a similar conversion using h4 and h1 bulb housings. Its same principle. Just plug the wires coming off the pigtails on this light into the connector on your car.

http://www.verrill.com/car/lights/alt/

Comment

bump

Comment

Burp

Comment

I found another light that has no cracks and practically no pitting. This will take place of the one that has the small crack in it. If you meet my price I could send all three. Let me know. Will post up pics of the other light housing i found later. Thanks!!!

Comment

Pending sale/delivery tonight.

Comment

still availiable or no?

--Mike
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Long gone sorry

Comment

How do you secure these onto ellipsoid bracket?
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Not really sure since ive never done it myself. Tons of people do though. Has to be a good writeup.

Comment

Working...
                        X