(SOLD) 885 Head, Getrag 260, 4.10 LSD, ZF Trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SOLD) 885 Head, Getrag 260, 4.10 LSD, ZF Trans

I will ship to anywhere in the USA if you pay for the shipping. All items are located at the Revshift shop in Warren, MI. I can take paypal, a credit card over the phone, or a check/money order in the mail. I am the owner of Revshift and all of the money from these parts is going back to the company. We are a trusted vendor on the forums so there is no need to be skeptical about paying us.

If you are interested in any of these items or if you have questions PM me or call me at 586-510-4042 (Revshift shop) and ask for John.

(sold) Getrag 260 Transmission:
    - 5 speed
    - no problems
    $250

(sold) ZF 320 Trans
    - 5 speed
    - came out of an E36 M3
    - no problems
    $350

(SOLD) 885 Head:
    - new +1 intake valves
    - new valve seals
    - new valve guides
    - welded water jackets
    - freshly machined, milled, valve seats
    - clean oem cam
    - new oem rockers
    - new cam seals
    - new valve springs
    $800
    Revshift is a performance engineering and manufacturing company located in Metro Detroit, MI. Our parts are designed and manufactured under one roof. We design, engineer, and test the parts ourselves. Engine / motor mounts, bushings, suspension for BMW E28, E30, E34, E36, E46, E8X, E9X, F22, F32, F8X, Z3, Z4, N54.

Revshift is a performance engineering and manufacturing company located in Metro Detroit, MI. Our parts are designed and manufactured under one roof. We design, engineer, and test the parts ourselves. Engine / motor mounts, bushings, suspension for BMW E28, E30, E34, E36, E46, E8X, E9X, F22, F32, F8X, Z3, Z4, N54.

(SOLD) 4.10 LSD Diff
    - needs e30 diff cover. It has an e28 cover on it so its not sitting open.
    - no problems
    $250

*** If you want any of these things shipped please understand that big heavy things cost more and take more time and care to package/crate.
    Last edited by John@Revshift; 02-19-2014, 06:45 PM.

bump

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

The head and lsd are sold. Both transmissions are still available.

Comment

blump

Comment

If you need a trans then make an offer.

Comment

bump

Comment

Have parts from g260 like crossmember, all shift/selector parts?

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                  Have parts from g260 like crossmember, all shift/selector parts?
                  Just the trans.

Comment

Working...
                  X