M20 turbo setup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20 turbo setup.

I am going a new direction with the car and am parting with my first turbo setup. It is mostly everything you need, except injectors, manifold, engine management, and some other misc stuff Im forgetting. Reason for selling is a completely new setup. This is the turbo, exhaust, charge pipes, inter cooler, iat sensor and some other stuff listed below. For now Im asking 610obo for this setup, Ive ran it for about 3000 milesPlease note that this isnt a complete setup, Ive been getting a crazy amount of pms of people who think it is. You will need a manifold, injectors, ecu management, wideband and some other misc stuff I may be forgetting.

What Im including, the turbo with all lines and fittings excluding the oil pan fitting, the air filter with 90degree elbow and air filter, All the clamps for the intercooler and charge pipes, the intercooler, blow off valve, cx racing pre throttle aluminum pipe(linked below), The down pipe with exhuast clamps for the turbo and to adapt a 3in cat back after the down pipe(already has a wideband bung welded on). This is a proven setup.

T3 Cxracing turbo, similar size to a gt30. It spools at 2600ish rpms on my 2.7i
    It has some minor pitting but bearings are still good and noshaft play.

The feed line, drain line and fittings for the turbo are all included.

Please note that the shitty blue filter was replaced by a much better setup.

The intercooler is a 2.5in thick, 27in long and has 2.25in inlets, has worked very well for me. All the pipes, clamps, couplers, Cx racing throttle bodyand BOV are included.

The airfilter, 90 degree elbow and the turbo blanket

I have a different k and n filter on right now, slightly smaller.
    The exhaust is all made for this turbo, its 2.5in that expands to a 3in for the rest of the exhaust. Its already setup for a wide band and clears stock style CABs. I have a few exhaust clamps that go with this, the down pipe has also been repainted with high temp paint.

Waste gate is currently set to 15psi, but I can adjust that down. Feel free to ask questions or ask for better pictures. I intend to get updated pictures next weekend when I have some free time.
    This a rough dyno of what my car made with this setup.
    Last edited by TheTacoMan; 03-11-2014, 02:12 PM.

oooh I am now saving!
    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Bump!

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump for a Great dude, Someone buy this setup!
          sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Bump, lowered the price. Also looking for a 5 speed drive shaft, would consider partial trade. My u joints are dead.
            Last edited by TheTacoMan; 02-18-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Trying to move to the next phase of the build.
                  750 + Shipping

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

parts

still trying to keep those parts man? id like to take the gauge pod with guages, BOV, and ignition coil off you.. everything else you can keep together, people wont be turned off by these items missing from the set, its MISC peices theyll want to get on their own anyways! lol..

text me if youre interested, i need these items right away!

774-289-2071 thanks
                        -shane

Comment

Bump

Comment

I may be contacting you in a few days I just have to get the money together!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bump.

Comment

Working...
                              X