Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP custom racing parts

Hello!

With all the experience and new ideas from 5 years of competing in various motorsport we present you what we have to offer.
    This is just the beggining as we have recently bought all the machinery needed to fabricate custom parts so STAY TUNED to this post! Loads of quality parts are coiming!

We always keep in stock so order dispatch is within few working days!

Our Contacts are:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NPparts.lt

Email: sales@npparts.com

If you want something completely custom feel free to ask, we can make it!

What we have in stock right now:

CNC machined aluminum shortshifter.
    6061 aluminum
    "Fluro" spherical bearing. 0 tolerance - 0 unwanted movements
    Adjustable travel
    Light weight structure - 0,6kg

Recomended to use only with solid engine mounts.

Last edited by NP parts; 02-18-2014, 06:55 AM.

If nothing else this is beautiful, i love when people put more effort into their products than just being functional. I really like this look, but im not getting solid engine mounts. Thats just insane, for me.

Comment

Looks amazing, solid engine mounts are needed for body mounted shifters like this. Any insight into other e30 parts?

Comment

Would this work with the Condor mounts?

Also, is a DSSR needed?

Comment

i need that shifter now! looks so good

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Yes this would work with condor engine and gerabox mounts. I consider ertalon solid material. If you don't have solid engine mounts, we can offer them. I think i could let 3 shifters go for lower price for first 3 buyers :) Let me know if interested!

We tested it without so called DSSR (DSSR - http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/dssr-...44mm-p287.aspx ). The thing is that you can't buy adjustable dssr these days, and if you are prepairing your car for somesort of racing or drifting you usualy move driving seat max to the back for better weight distribution. So i decided to put some work into it and make it adjustable... Have few almost finished, but they still need testing.

Also this week we are waiting for our aluminum sheets to arrive. Ordered lots of 7075 aluminum that i will use for camber/caster plates. This will be another cool product as i haven't seen anyone using 7075 aluminum as bearing housing(usualy steel is used for this). It will be fitted with "Fluro" motorsport series bearing, anodyzed and so on.. Well i hope i will be able to show you few of them this week!

Comment

Nice work. More e30 parts please!
              sigpic

Comment

I have got something interesting to show!
                Custom shifter for LADA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_124) :D love it when people keep old school cars up to date!

This it's missing few parts, but we'll get them tomorrow :)

Comment

Interested.

Comment

Man...I might buy one of those just to put on display somewhere! Beautiful work!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                    #teamross
                    Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Originally posted by NP parts View Post
                      I have got something interesting to show!
                      Custom shifter for LADA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_124) :D love it when people keep old school cars up to date!

This it's missing few parts, but we'll get them tomorrow :)

Now you're just showing off. :P Beautiful.

Comment

Any pictures installed out of curiosity?
                        As far as a dssr is concerned... I bought the longest one, and cut it to fit my solid mount shifter location and setup... It's really not that hard, as long as you are ok cutting a brand new $100+ part.
                        Turbo m30 drift car build.
                        500whp or bust.
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256525

Comment

I'll provide fotos this week of installed one. This is our test variant that i have designed for our e46. I just worked a little more with the looks on the one that we are selling

Also i am thinking what to manufacture next.. I guess it would be best to ask what you want the most :)

Products that are waiting to be manufactured:

65+ degree angle kit (control arms, camber plates, control arm adaptors)
                          fully aluminum(7075 bearing housing, 6082 rest) e30/e36/e46 camber caster plates with "fluro bearings"
                          rear solid shock absorber mounts
                          Rear twin calliper adapters for e30
                          Aluminum light weight engine and trans mounts
                          Ertalon really light weight bushings
                          m60 adapter to fit m50 gearbox
                          Pedalbox
                          Hydraulic hanbrake
                          Spherical bearings housings for suspension
                          weld in e30 rear camber/toe adjusters ( 3x travel compared to others)
                          e36/e46 rear bump steer adjustment
                          e36/e46 aluminum rear control arms

These products aren't ready to be shipped, and will take 10~ days to manufacture. I can provide detailed info on them sale@npparts.com .

I guess i'll keep my word and do discount for every 3 first buyers for every single product :)

P.S. Thanks for all the good words! We appreciate it :)

Comment

must .... have .... handbrake and shifter. looks so good

Comment

Any way to make an isolator to make the shifter semi rigid? I have "street" poly trans mounts and stock motor mounts

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                              www.mcneelymotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X