Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

Used US Spec DOT blessed Ellipsoid projectors / reflectors / buckets - $133.00

aka a full set of headlights,

bulbs included

A share of the shipping cost is additional. Post from 17033
    Last edited by TOAST; 06-22-2014, 08:03 PM.

I have these boxed up now Pictures will be [here] later today

Attached Files
    Last edited by TOAST; 04-14-2014, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Not trying to crap on your sale but your asking price is in the euro smilie range.

I sold a set of completely rebuilt US ellips for $140 shipped.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

I know I can search for this but looking for a quick reply in order to possibly buy... do these need to be spliced/rewired for early model cars?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
          I know I can search for this but looking for a quick reply in order to possibly buy... do these need to be spliced/rewired for early model cars?

The standard sealed beam lights come with a dual filament low/high beam lamp (outside) and a high beam lamp (inside). When you flip the switch from low to high beams, the low beam filament in the outside lamp turns off and the high beam filament lights up along with the inside high beam lamp.

The ellips are both single element lamps so you'll want to make modifications to keep the low beam lamp on when you switch on the high beams. There are a couple ways to do this that are well documented online so I won't go into it here.

You don't need to cut and splice wires, not matter what you do. Instead, you can do what I did and build yourself some adapters and just plug them in...

So no cutting of wires, just plug in and then make the necessary modifications to keep the low beams on when you flip on the high beams.

Good luck!

Comment

I'm interested. PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by TOAST
              ^ making it easier on everyone. thanks for stopping by
              You're welcome. GLWS

Comment

Working...
              X