FS: Euro Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Euro Smilies

All bulbs are there, including the city lights. Minor pitting, adjusters are rather rusty, could use a good WD-40 cleaning, or replacing (not too expensive).

The bucket on the back of the driver side low beam cracked, so I sealed it with silicone, and now it stays in place and won't leak.

$150 shipped OBO

mmm, do these plug right into a 1990 325? Or do i need some other connectors for them? and how much for them to be shipped usps to canada?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by MitchFong
        mmm, do these plug right into a 1990 325? Or do i need some other connectors for them? and how much for them to be shipped usps to canada?
        These are H1...not sure what Canada got in terms of bulbs, but the connection is different if you have 9005 (whatever its called).

Comment

BTW, these are Hellas.

Comment

they won't plug in, but the wiring isn't that hard, there's a write up on here somewhere, just search for it.....

Comment

DAMNIT right when a good deal comes on im saving for something else, bump for a great deal
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

wth is up with your avatar jeremy? bump, i'll trade you my us ellips plus some cash?

Comment

It's a manatee eating mayo...you'll understand.

I have 5 sets of these things laying around, so the last thing I need is a trade...sorry bro.

Comment

;)

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Are these still for sale?

Comment

nope
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                            X