Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2 x 3.73 LSD, m50 block, lights, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2 x 3.73 LSD, m50 block, lights, etc...

I have edited this post to reflect changes and add pictures: Please follow this link for everything you need to know: http://www.nwbmwclub.com/classifieds.htm

M50 2.5l Block with 140k even on the clock when pulled. Make offers. Will ship at buyers expense. Would like to ge 75 bucks for it + actual shipping. Has oil pan and pistons, etc. Perfect project block for someone building up an engine. I also have 2.8l M52 cams in great condition with less then 70k on them. Will sell for $50 + Shipping

Pickups on everything welcomed, I'm in Spokane, Washington and will meet people within reason.

If anyone is interested in trading parts I'm looking for the following: Black or Tan 4Dr Sedan door panels in GREAT shape. Euro bumper trim, euro trunk filler, GREAT condition shift boot in black, GREAT condition e-brake boot/accordion style, euro smiley's (depo, bosch, hella, etc), 2.93LSD Diff incase my deal goes through, BBS Basketweave style rims or Ronal, Sport tan or black seats for the sedan in GREAT shape (leather or non is fine), Dinan strut tower (mine is broke :( ) or Dinan Exhaust for the E30 or E36 (doesn't matter since I'll be modifying it to fit anyways).

Again I'll post pictures up as soon as possible.

130k 3.73LSD SOLD!
    Last edited by jrhaile; 04-24-2006, 08:27 PM.

ygpm
    HDE30 <3

Comment

where are you located?
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile
        Pickups on everything welcomed, I'm in Spokane, Washington and will meet people within reason.

Comment

Will m52 cams fit an m50? Just curious? I dont think they do..

Comment

I'm interested in that 130K unit. Would be a great replacement for my old one I sold.

Have a premier account with paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z
              Will m52 cams fit an m50? Just curious? I dont think they do..
              Yes they FIT just fine, but you would probably want some sort of tuning to go along with them to see the full affect.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                I'm interested in that 130K unit. Would be a great replacement for my old one I sold.

Have a premier account with paypal?
                I'm not premiere, I don't think. I'm verified :D I go by the name of actionjackson1213 on ebay and Jrhaile on bf.c where I've sold lots of stuff.

my paypal is jamesrhaile@comcast.net. I'll ship this anyway you want (fedex, ups, greyhound, etc). Just let me know. And I only charge actual shipping on things.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

M50 2.5l Block with 140k even on the clock when pulled. Make offers. Will ship at buyers expense. Would like to ge 75 bucks for it + actual shipping. Has oil pan and pistons, etc. Perfect project block for someone building up an engine

did it come from e34 or e36 also shipping to 60087?
                    323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
                      M50 2.5l Block with 140k even on the clock when pulled. Make offers. Will ship at buyers expense. Would like to ge 75 bucks for it + actual shipping. Has oil pan and pistons, etc. Perfect project block for someone building up an engine

did it come from e34 or e36 also shipping to 60087?
                      Came from a 325i, auto most of its life. And I'll try and get a shipping quote, but that's nearly impossible lol. I'll call yellow freight.

Comment

no quote yet?
                        323i s50

Comment

Sorry my friends' dad works for yellow freight and was getting me a price.

Comment

e36 or e34 oil pan lmk ill take it if its a e34

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3
                              no quote yet?
                              more then you want to spend probably. nearly 400 bucks to ship these f'in thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X