Tag Heur watch. *great price*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag Heur watch. *great price*

Well i had a friend who owed me a large sum of money, and i accepted his watch in place of it because of certain circumstances.

The watch is a "Professional" series of watch made by Tag Heur. Retail of this watch new is close to $500 - $600. It looks close to brand new. The crystal is in great condion, as well as the band. The watch is in EXCELLENT condition. 200m water proof swiss made Tag Heur.

My wrist measures 7'' around. The watch fits loosley on me, and for it to correctly fit i would have to take out 2 links. (see pics below).

All i want for this watch is $250 o.b.o. + $5.00 shipping

looks real nice, great deal.

lol, kids learning the hard way about "semi-liquid" assets

Comment

A few things.... Don't disgrace the watch by not knowing how to spell its name. Its Heuer..... Not Heur

Please write all the details from the back of the watch out. I'm ehhh... interested, but I need to know a little more about it and I can't make out anything from that picture.

Comment

OT: Nice sig, fuzz.
        '91 E30 M42 DIAMANTSCHWARZ

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
          A few things.... Don't disgrace the watch by not knowing how to spell its name. Its Heuer..... Not Heur

Please write all the details from the back of the watch out. I'm ehhh... interested, but I need to know a little more about it and I can't make out anything from that picture.

Eh, its just one of those names that i wont ever spell right.. like Schwarzineggararar.

On back of watch in circular diamater: WATER RESISTANT, 200m TESTED, STAINLESS STEEL, SWISS MADE, SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL.

On back of watch in Center:SWISS, SINCE 1860, TAG HEURER

On back of watch band : ALL STAINLESS STEEL, TAG Heuer FAA001

On back of band, where the band connects to time piece: B (Left), 3065 (Right)

Comment

^ all offers will be taken into concideration because i need the $ for the car.

Comment

I got a $50 Easter Check today. $50? I'll mail you one of my 75 Jello Shots too.

Comment

That has got to be the worst offer ever... although i do love jellow shots... :)

I'llllllll thhhiinnnkk about it.. lol

Comment

If I had more money I'd make a better offer and buy it asap.

Comment

Damn if I had some stuff to trade I might do it? Do you have 5 lug conversion? I got zimmerman x-drilled rotors (fronts) plus hawk hps pads (fronts) that I have to get rid of. Well, good luck and bump for a sick watch.

Comment

Nah i dont have 5 lug, but i wish i did though.

Originally posted by f u z z
                      ^ all offers will be taken into concideration because i need the $ for the car.

Comment

u got Private Message

Comment

Working...
                        X