Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Partout - Tranny, 3.73LSD, Sport Seats, Mtech 1 - 11/14 Most all Local Pickup PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Partout - Tranny, 3.73LSD, Sport Seats, Mtech 1 - 11/14 Most all Local Pickup PNW

This E30 has been treated as a loved family member since its reception In August 2012. Since, it has received a complete makeover and almost no expense was spared to ensure quality parts were installed; no cut-rate parts installed on this car.

However, my car has met its end. With a horrible paint job, rust in the trunk and previous front end damage, plus me needing funds to take on a new chapter in life, my E30 will live on in my memory and hopefully in cars made anew by pieces of herself.

All parts are listed without shipping included. PM me for shipping prices, which will be reduced through a FedEx Account. Heavier items will need local pickup, Eastside of Seattle.

Prices are firm. ish...

Fuel System
    Spectra Fuel Tank - Like New with Fuel Tank Connecting Pipe and Fuel Tank Filler Pipe $40 local pickup

Exhaust
    SuperSprint E30 325i Exhaust - Some welds done in pipes leading up to muffler, dents to tips, looks rough, sounds good - $50 local pickup

Differential and Driveline
    Less than 10k old Driveline Service of Portland Driveshaft - Fit my 86 and 87 m/t coupes and sedans - $50 local pickup

Wheels and Tires
    Continetal ExtremeContact DWS 245/40R17- I have 2 with 50% life left - $30 for both local pickup

Really Too Much to List! I can’t even remember everything! So this ad will be updated regularly.

Last edited by NoSnowJustIce; 01-09-2015, 08:50 PM.

Interested in the front/rear door panels. PM sent.

Comment

Interested in the smilies and grills, pm sent!
      Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Door lock actuators?

Comment

Roof rack and cluster! Looking for a cluster with a single fuel sending unit guage. PM pics and specs on cluster.
          "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

pm sent
            Originally posted by blunttech
            r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

DIBS:

-H&R Sport Springs
              -Lemfoerder Front Swaybar Linkages
              -Lemfoerder Suspension Arms
              -E30 Rear Shock Reinforcement Plates
              -Bimmerworld Lifetime Rear Shock Mounts

Comment

Interested on Hvac panel, pm'ed.
                6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

Originally posted by the dubshow View Post
                  DIBS:

-H&R Sport Springs
                  -Lemfoerder Front Swaybar Linkages
                  -Lemfoerder Suspension Arms
                  -E30 Rear Shock Reinforcement Plates
                  -Bimmerworld Lifetime Rear Shock Mounts
                  Already pm'd about the control arms ;)

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Dibs on Billy Sports-how much shipped to 07039? Thanks. Swen

Comment

Dibs on map light and roof rack if not already taken! PM'd you

Comment

As long as the bushings in the rear sway bar links look good, I'll take them. I'll take the front ones too if dubshow punks out ;)
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

sheesh! pm'd

Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for your interest and patience. I have received about 50 PMs in less than 24 hours, so I'm trying to make lists in order of received PMs. As I said, photos can be sent on July 3rd or 4th, I won't accept payments until then.

I'll keep updating the thread, thanks!

Comment

I need the door seals and the limited slip. Will you ship the diff?

Comment

Working...
                              X