Driverside Recaro seat Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driverside Recaro seat Bracket

Standard height. for use with height adjustable recaro slider.

$75 shipped obo

p.s. I spent $105 for my wedge engineering bracket and $125 for my one from Speedware Motorsports.

Originally posted by rwh11385
    Standard height. for use with height adjustable recaro slider.

$75 shipped obo

p.s. I spent $105 for my wedge engineering bracket and $125 for my one from Speedware Motorsports.
    More details - any pics?

For a side mount seat, or bottom?

Comment

Bottom mount. Like for a Speed/SRD/SE seat or otherwise.

88+ 325e/325i/M3 Driver - 1058

Comment

just picked up a Recaro Sport today. i'll need a bracket but i'm worried about height issues as well (even with the iS seats i was rubbing my head on the headliner) .. .but i dont want to be completely on the floor. How was the height for you on this one?

i'm also assuming with this bracket i'd need to find a true Recaro slider? i bought a demo model and the slider they had is some no-name but it fits fine.

let me know as i want to get this seat in soon :p
        Jay

Comment

i can fit in it but not so much with a helmet.

permit had no issues.

as long as the slider fits the seat, i believe you can make it work with the bracket.

needs to be height adjustable. i.e. tabs that go downward from the slider

lowered brackets = on the floor with my speedware.
          Last edited by rwh11385; 04-22-2006, 05:16 PM.

Comment

ah, these are sparco style sliders then - they fit but they are flat, no vertical tabs. any idea where to get a recaro height-adj slider from as well, or what they run? the place i got the seat from had gotten rid of all their stock and wasn't keen on ordering any
            Jay

Comment

northstarmotorsports.com
              GMP Performance (German Motoring Products) was established in 1975 specializing in European automotive enhancements tailoring wheel and tire packages, sport tuned suspensions, engine performance upgrades, exhaust systems and big brake kits.

no, just recaro flat slider. nothing different except tabs welded on. I actually got shipped the tabbed kind and had to cut them off/drill holes to make them work.

Comment

it looks like the bracket you have for sale would need the tabbed kind of sliders to work; is that right? it looks like there's no provision for mounting the flat junk sliders i have... so if that's correct i'll have to find a slider too. and GMP seems to not want to sell to anyone who didn't buy seats from them.
                Jay

Comment

yeah tabbed.

for your flat ones, you'd need something similar to my speedware.

I ordered from GMP... strange. But then again, northstar was out of stock when I ordered from them. Maybe stock is low.

Comment

Working...
                  X