FS: Hawk HPS and Hawk Blue front brake pads for E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Hawk HPS and Hawk Blue front brake pads for E30

One set each of used Hawk Blue and Hawk HPS front pads for the stock E30 calipers (both the ATE and Girling designs use the same pads).

These were both installed on my 1987 325iS that is now a dedicated SpecE30 racer. (They were replaced by Hawk HT-10 pads front & rear.) HPS's were used strictly for street use and the Blues were used for three track days, including one day at VIR. Both sets have between 60 to 70 percent of their life left.

-- SOLD -- Hawk HPS (shape 195) - $30 -- SOLD --

-- SOLD -- Hawk Blue 9012 (shape 195) - $50 -- SOLD --

Shipping for each set is $15 for FedEx 3-day, with insurance.

If you purchase both sets, the total, including shipping, is $90.
    Last edited by sharkd; 04-22-2006, 05:35 AM.
    “one of the most beautiful BMW’s ever...”

hmmm...I might take the HPS's
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I'll be in Durham Thurs.-Sun. of this week, if you want to swing by and pick them up. (If you're in the area, I realize that Boone is not close.)

Comment

well actually I go to raleigh a lot, but I need to be in boone this week. I'll see if one of my friend's could pick them up for me though.

btw these work w/ a 318is also right? I think they have the same calipers
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Yes, they fit the 318 calipers.

PM me if you'd like to buy -- while in Durham, I'm going to be supervising painters and carpet installers at my new house, so your friend will have to come to me, if that's okay.

Comment

got any more?

'87 325 (Track Rat)
            '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
            '94 525i (Daily)
            '90 325i (R.I.P)
            H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

Sorry, everything I've got is sold -- except the eBay auctions.

Comment

Working...
              X