Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.

Comment

Thanks to all of you who have PayPal'd me funds. I've sold 3 more kits since yesterday and at this rate I will be out of stock soon. So if you've been sitting on the fence, don't wait too long or you will miss out. I can make more down the road, but most likely not for this low of a price.

Comment

Thanks mate. Can't wait to get my package :)

Comment

Glad to see these are finally flying off the shelves like they should have been

Comment

So I would have to source e46 rotors and calipers? Can't use e30 brakes?
            1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

Postage costs to Australia?
              Post code 3000

thank you
              88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by nl328i View Post
                So I would have to source e46 rotors and calipers? Can't use e30 brakes?
                Yes, because it is a break upgrade as well.

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
                Postage costs to Australia?
                Post code 3000

thank you
                Flat rate to Australia is $58.65

Comment

5 Lug Kit Blow out sale

Got my kit today. It looks brilliant. And if there is such thing as overkill on shipping metal pieces of beauty this is it. Each item was individually wrapped in layer after layer if bubble wrap. My only regret is not having hubs and calipers ready an waiting for install.
                  I'm cooler in person.

Comment

Originally posted by ajackz View Post
                    Got my kit today. It looks brilliant. And if there is such thing as overkill on shipping metal pieces of beauty this is it. Each item was individually wrapped in layer after layer if bubble wrap. My only regret is not having hubs and calipers ready an waiting for install.
                    Man I'm so excited to hear that. I've messaged back & forth with OP and he's a great guy. Mine are inc this week as well!
                    Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

got mine today, good stuff!
                      Which calipers and rotors e46 325i or 330i

Comment

If you want to know how good of a deal this is then listen. I spent $225 on the rear caliper brackets and brake lines alone from Ron himself. $100 more and in would have had a full kit. I might want to buy a front kit. Just because of the quality.

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
                        http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

Bought a set, intend to buy more and/or do what I can to help keep them going.

This is a smokin' deal.

Got my set yesterday and its beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                            Bought a set, intend to buy more and/or do what I can to help keep them going.

This is a smokin' deal.

Got my set yesterday and its beautiful.
                            I thought about buying two or three more sets to save an resale in the future. But then I realized I'd only be part of the problem.
                            I'm cooler in person.

Comment

BTW, if anybody wanted to trade parts +/- cash for a kit, I'm open for offers. A couple of things I am looking for would be:

Nice driver black door card for coupe(late model without the plug for the window crank)
                              Or a whole set. Must be clean. Hounds tooth or Cloth (black/dark grey)
                              Startech taillights (M3) I know a long shot and worth 2 kits ;-)

Comment

Interested Local

You have PM :)

Comment

Working...
                                X