ford anyone? stereo anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ford anyone? stereo anyone?

need to sell it (buying a bimmer, so spare me the ford sucks speech, i know german cars are better). i doubt anyone here is interested, but you never know. i have a decent 93 ford escrotum lx hatchback. 87k mi. my buddy and i were prepping it for paint and it got hit and smashed up the front bumper cover. the car is really well maintained. it has a new clutch it's got about 20k on a rebuilt tranny. new battery. it has power steering and ac, as far as features are concerned.

its sporting a cone filter and a cherry bomb because i get bored late at night, and meijer is open 24 hours.

it also has tokico shocks and h&r springs, because i decided it was best to take the suspension a little seriously.

it has a sony head unit with a front AUX jack, sony three ways in the front and sony two ways in the rear, a sony 10in sub in the trunk with a 250 watt amp. say what you will about the quality of sony products, but for the money, i get really good sound out of them.

the car is flat black right now. some rattle can and some primer. the bumper cover is still on it and is still totally effed up. later this week, a friend and i are putting a full coat of primer on it and pulling whats left of the bumper cover. it would look better with no bumper cover than the smashed up pos on it right now.

if anyone's interested, im asking 2000 for the whole shebang, but im open to offers, if anyone is interested in the stereo components, im open to offers for them too. shipping is on you.

pm for pics of it as it is now.
    BAM! bandit...

bump:

will go as low as 1k w/o the stereo, still open to offers for stereo components.
    BAM! bandit...

Comment

post pics

Comment

wow. my bad. these pics are as it is. it's getting a fresh coat of primer and i'm pulling what's left of its effed up bumper.

when it's all said and done, the whole paint job will be as smooth as the hood, instead of being all shitty like the rest of it. and you know the fog lights are sweet (they dont work anymore, the wiring was pulled so i could remove the bumper when i have some time).
        BAM! bandit...

Comment

haha sorry man but good luck getting like 200 bucks for that. its pretty shoddy

Comment

Hahaha
            tasty

Comment

yeah sorry dude, i wouldnt take it if it were free

Comment

ok, now, i knew most likely no one was going to be interested in this thing. but it's got 87k on it, it has about 6k in parts in it. just because i'm not going to finish painting the thing when im trying to sell it dosen't mean you guys have to rip on me (well, it). finishing the paint was going to cost me 500 easy. and it won't be worth a penny more with good paint than it is now. so basically, if you're not interested, then just lay off.
                BAM! bandit...

Comment

check out feoa.net

Comment

Can you tell me the model number on the head unit...I'm interested
                    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
                    Past: lots of stuff
                    Present: e46 m3
                    2010 F150 Lariat
                    1990 E30 Touring
                    1/4 e34 LeMons car

2004 Malibu 23 LSV
                    2000 Odessey Millenia 210

Comment

Originally posted by LennysEleven
                      check out feoa.net
                      there's an ad on that site too. that's where i normally go with shit about this car. i'm jsut trying to cover all my bases.

Originally posted by Intense
                      Can you tell me the model number on the head unit...I'm interested
                      the head unit is a sony cdxgt100

here's the product page on circuit city's site:

im asking 75 for the head unit and 15 for the cable (they're expensive, if you find a better deal on the belkin cord, go for it). you can pick it up or pay to ship
                      BAM! bandit...

Comment

lol....I didn't realize you were in Cincinnati. That's my hometown.

I'm PMing re: the head unit
                        _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
                        Past: lots of stuff
                        Present: e46 m3
                        2010 F150 Lariat
                        1990 E30 Touring
                        1/4 e34 LeMons car

2004 Malibu 23 LSV
                        2000 Odessey Millenia 210

Comment

Working...
                        X