Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE: Tan coupe carpet; manual sunroof swap parts

Tan carpet: $0/Free

Parts to swap to manual sunroof, handle is floppy and headliner piece needs to have the vinyl glued back on, no tears and it worked fine before removal: $0/Free

Picked up in Crestview, FL 32536.

Rant: I tried selling these with shipping a while ago and I received many PMs about it. When I went to get a shipping quote from XXX and was quoted say $100 to prep/ship to XXXX destination, potential buyers scoffed at the shipping price and proceeded to tell me they could get it shipped for half that price with X or Y company. I glad you can but that's not what I was quoted to get it shipped.

It was a pain in the butt so now I'm giving these away. Hopefully someone can use it around here. Sorry about the rant, just wanted to throw it out there because someone will probably ask for me to ship.
    Last edited by DinoSZ; 08-17-2015, 07:10 AM.
    sigpic

Any way you are willing to ship the carpet? Looking for a replacement for my 89 Convertible.

Comment

Originally posted by vitacura View Post
      Any way you are willing to ship the carpet? Looking for a replacement for my 89 Convertible.
      Sorry, I don't think it would be worth it.
      sigpic

Comment

up
        sigpic

Comment

I'll take the tan carpet if you ship to CA. I will cover all costs to ship. Even your time.

Comment

Originally posted by modir93 View Post
            I'll take the tan carpet if you ship to CA. I will cover all costs to ship. Even your time.
            I already said the same thing to him shipped to Oregon...but he never responded. This was a few weeks ago.

Comment

Back
              sigpic

Comment

Damn. I wish I were 3 hours closer to you. I would make the drive and come get the carpet.
                1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Working...
                X