Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - M Tech II Airdam + Splitter, 88+ Valance

FS:

OEM BMW M Technic II front airdam with a RyanG splitter. The airdam is in 7/10 condition. It looks great aestically, a few of the original mounting spots are worn. Theyre all usable, but not perfect. Also, there are a few spots in the paint and a thin crack in the airdam under the oil cooler slit. It was painted brilliantrot. When its mounted to a car it really does look nice, hard to see any blemishes. I mounted it with zip ties and a BMW bracket, never had an issue, if you want to save $100 on buying new mounting hardware.

I also have a late model valence with fog lamps. The driver side fog is cracked, but functional. If youre looking to upgrade the front end of your early model or your convertible youll need the valance also.

$250 for the M Tech II valance and splitter
    +$50 for the straight valance and fogs

Ryan
    Local pick up ONLY in San Jose, CA

***I will trade for a steering wheel that I can run on my 2002, must be >265mm in diameter.

Last edited by RCM3; 10-05-2014, 01:59 PM.
    -Ryan
    05/87 Henna M3
    04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Will you sell the white valance without the M Tech II? If so, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by siggy View Post
      Will you sell the white valance without the M Tech II? If so, I'm in.
      If after a few days no one wants the balance ill sell it separately. I just want it available should someone need it to run this valance on their E30. Ill let you know. It's original AWII paint, could be touched up or reprinted easily to match your E30.
      -Ryan
      05/87 Henna M3
      04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Any damaged areas? How are the sides and bottom? Semi interested without the splitter.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Any damaged areas? How are the sides and bottom? Semi interested without the splitter.
          Really it's just the damage seen in the pictures. The sides and edges are pictured I believe. Under the splitter it looks clean, I can double check tomorrow. Needs a little tlc to look perfect.
          -Ryan
          05/87 Henna M3
          04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

All SOLD!
            -Ryan
            05/87 Henna M3
            04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Working...
            X