FS: Yakima Roof Rack Q Clips for BMW E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Yakima Roof Rack Q Clips for BMW E30

Selling Yakima Q30 clips - these are the clips that you need to attach a Yakima rack to your E30 when using their Q towers. They retail for $50, but I used them for a couple of years, so I will sell for $15 - you pay for shipping. Local pickup is fine in the Nashua, NH area.

To be clear, I am only selling the Yakima Q30 clips - no other part of the rack is included. I also have a Thule Hang Two surfboard carrier - carries two surfboards easily and safely - $40.

Thanks,

Andrew
    603-305-6701

damn you!! I just bought a full set off of Ebay for double that! G'luck with the sale
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Past: lots of stuff
    Present: e46 m3
    2010 F150 Lariat
    1990 E30 Touring
    1/4 e34 LeMons car

2004 Malibu 23 LSV
    2000 Odessey Millenia 210

Comment

BTW,
      I have the whole rest of the rack with Q-towers minus e30 clips including all locks, 2 bike trays, wind silencer, spares, etc... and an optional ski/snowboard rack. I'd take $85 for the rack and $25 for the snowboard rack.

I'm on LI but won't ship becaise it's too big.

If anyone wants to get a complete Yakima rack system for an e30, for $100, get Drews clips and my rack......

Drew - not trying to poach, I hope this helps your sale. -John
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easily Distracted
        BTW,
        I have the whole rest of the rack with Q-towers minus e30 clips including all locks, 2 bike trays, wind silencer, spares, etc... and an optional ski/snowboard rack. I'd take $85 for the rack and $25 for the snowboard rack.

I'm on LI but won't ship becaise it's too big.

If anyone wants to get a complete Yakima rack system for an e30, for $100, get Drews clips and my rack......

Drew - not trying to poach, I hope this helps your sale. -John
        If I could buy the whole thing and have it shipped, I'd do this immediately.

Damnit.
        . . .
        Erik

Comment

Have you sold the Q30 clips?

Comment

Working...
          X