Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early IS and zender front valances

Hi guys , thks for having a look. I have two front valances for sale here:

the first is an IS one that came out of my car and is in pretty good condition, the paint is peeling a bit on the driver's side, but there re absolutely no cracks or any major damage, fog lights are original, look good and are in working condition, the valance front mounting bracket and both air channels are included. Asking $300 OBO plus shipping

the second one is an early zender i bought before i decided to get rid of my DB and do a euro bumper swap. it s seen better days and will probably only work on diving boards since the previous owner cut the sides so it could fit his car. i tried on my DB bumper and it sits nicely, side cuts do not interfere on the appearance. there s also a small and fixable crack on the lower grille as pictured. some after market fog lights included (havent been tested). Asking $125 plus shipping

items located in brooklyn - ny

Explore dandandk’s 176 photos on Flickr!

IS valance is sold, zender one still looking for a new home!

Comment

Will the Zender fits plastic bumper?
      Current:
      '88 325ic Silver 5sp
      '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
      '14 Rav4 EV (with tons of torque!)
      '06 325i Black 5sp
      '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
      '00 Boxster Silver 5sp
      '98 New Bettle Yellow 5sp

Comment

Originally posted by mazzo View Post
        Will the Zender fits plastic bumper?

"the second one is an early zender i bought before i decided to get rid of my DB and do a euro bumper swap. it s seen better days and will probably only work on diving boards since the previous owner cut the sides so it could fit his car. i tried on my DB bumper and it sits nicely"

Comment

Hey, is the Zender still avail?

Comment

Checking again

Comment

Working...
            X