Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust Muffler (D660-4600)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust Muffler (D660-4600)

For sale is an AUTHENTIC Dinan D660-4600 muffler. It was originally on an E46 but was pulled and put on another vehicle. I bought it to put on my E30 but decided I prefer the Remus I currently have. Overall it is in excellent shape with some heat marks on the tips but nothing a good polish can't remove! I spent a couple minutes on one and it didn't take much to remove them.
    • The tips measure 2.5" each and are slightly offset.
    • The inlet is a single 3" pipe as shown.
    • The muffler body is 14.5" in length (less tips) and roughly 10.5" in width

Per Dinan's website:

"Dinan's Free Flow Exhaust for the 3 series models provides increased flow for power gains without the excessive noise associated with typical ''performance'' mufflers. The DinanĀ® exhausts feature rigid and durable muffler cases manufactured from 20 gauge 304-stainless steel for optimum corrosion resistance. Internally, the systems feature Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber technology which provides the optimum balance between maximum power gains and a civilized, yet sporty exhaust note. The Dinan exhaust also provides substantial weight reduction compared to the stock muffler, weighing in at just over 17 lbs., compared to the stock system at 28 lbs. Dual 2.5 inch diameter polished stainless steel exhaust tips give the cars a tasteful performance look as well."

If you have any questions please let me know!

*FREE shipping in the lower 48 states

**This muffler is intended to fit the E46 323i/328i chassis with proper installation. Please refer to the Dinan website and look for part number D660-4600. It will fit others with modification but it is up to the buyer to determine that. If additional dimensions are needed please feel free to ask!

I'd like to get $350obo shipped for it.

Last edited by PutterMcGavin; 12-28-2014, 07:59 PM.

Ttt

Comment

Up!

Comment

Up!

Comment

Updated pics!

Comment

Let's drop down the price a bit shall we. Let me know!

Comment

Are the E46 mounts cut off?

Comment

Working...
              X