Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s50b30 & zf320 Full swap. EVERY NUT & BOLT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s50b30 & zf320 Full swap. EVERY NUT & BOLT!!!

So i have decided to go the route of a LS swap in my car, (Seems convenient enough working at a corvette performance shop) :) Up for sale is my entire s50b30 swap with a zf320 behind it. I am literally selling everything you need to bolt this baby in and turn the key and go. I wont need a single part from it anymore. The car currently starts up and drives so i could always send you a video if you are interested. here is a list of stuff the was all brand new when i did the swap 2 years ago and maybe 3 or 4 thousand miles.

new e28 trans and green engine mounts
    belt,intake and exhaust gaskets
    ebay replica headers with 2.5in back to vibrant streetpower muffler p/n vib1040
    e34 throttle cable
    radiator hoses and thermostat (water pump was already upgraded to metal)
    revshift 24v swap flex disc
    factory e36 m3 sachs clutch. (KF778-02)
    Project orca modified brake booster
    bosch oem o2 sensor

The rest of the stuff that you will get:
    Everything is already wired to a c101. the car is a 11/1985 so you may have to tweak a few things but there are no lights on the dash and the cel does work. engine runes code free.
    1995 S50B30 with a lil over 100k
    schrick 254/256 cams and upgraded retainers
    euro 3.5 maf
    24 lb injectors.
    TRM chip and red label 413 DME
    stock e30 driveshaft
    Also comes with a rogue dssr (i had to grind on it a little for clearance.

The motor starts and runs like a champ. there are a few issues with it though. It does leak from a few spots but that shouldnt be an issue since you will have the engine out of the car already. i think its coming from the front cover. The valve cover also has a stripped thread that holds one of the coil packs down. Never been an issue for me but i wanna be up front. The car does not smoke, stall sputter or anything. i rant it at the track one night for fun. Ran a 13.508 at 103 mph. Now mind you it still had a 2.93 diff and i babied it off the line. when the vanos comes on with these cams the car really wakes up.

Now for logistics. The Swap is located in frederick MD. I would prefer local pickup but will ship freight on pallets of you wanna pay for it. As i stated the swap is still in the car. im not going to pull it out til it sells. i like driving this thing too much to watch it sit in pieces. At this time i would really prefer to sell as a kit but if offers come in for many parts separately i may consider. if i dont respond to your offer on an individual part it is because i havent decided to part it out yet. but you wont bother me if you throw me a number. I would like to see $3,500(FIRM) for everything i have listed plus a few things im sure i have forgotten. I have done all the hard work for you when it comes to the research and ordering parts. All you have to do is get this package and go to work. you wouldnt be able to get all this stuff again for this price and a lot of it is practically new.
    PM me or send me an e mail and ill send you some pics or videos of this thing running. alcannon325@gmail.com

Dang. Local, too. Im all about an M30 swap but this is nice. GLWS.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

it was meant to be :) come get it!!!

Comment

Saving for a house...

Will trade a well broken in M20.I got nubbins'.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Damn it I want this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

weird question but what radiator is that? with the attached reservoir

Comment

e34. helps clean the bay up nicely without the external reservoir. lil small but with a spal 2600 cfm curved fan its ok

Comment

update!
                did a compression test today. here are the results. i also have pics of the gauge for each cylinder

1- 170
                2- 170
                3- 160
                4- 160
                5- 165
                6- 155

Comment

Email sent!
                  87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

emailed.

Comment

Deposit made. Ships on Monday!!!!!
                      87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

Working...
                      X