No announcement yet.

Garagistic E30 adjustable Rear Subframe exchange program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for this - they will pay for themselves in tire were.

I didn't get mine from garagistic - I got mine years, and years ago form some one selling them on the forum. But it's the same deal.

I can tell you that the $200 is worth every penny for a saving tires on a street car. So it kinda pays for it's self. Nothing worse then on a street car to throw away tires just cause the inside is corded.

My alignment guy had no issues getting the rear of my e30 to what I wanted. Plenty of camber to have fun, tire clearance for 225's, little bit of toe, and good tire ware. It's awesome to be able to dial that in on the rear.

+1 for garagistic!
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      +1 for this - they will pay for themselves in tire were.

I didn't get mine from garagistic - I got mine years, and years ago form some one selling them on the forum. But it's the same deal.

I can tell you that the $200 is worth every penny for a saving tires on a street car. So it kinda pays for it's self. Nothing worse then on a street car to throw away tires just cause the inside is corded.

My alignment guy had no issues getting the rear of my e30 to what I wanted. Plenty of camber to have fun, tire clearance for 225's, little bit of toe, and good tire ware. It's awesome to be able to dial that in on the rear.

+1 for garagistic!
      Thank you!

We actually have two of these bad boys in stock and ready to ship. Combined with our delrin or poly bushings for a package deal!

Comment

We got a couple of cores in stock being reworked now. If you want a custom powdercoat color this would be the ideal time to let us know and have a quicker turn around time!

Comment

We actually have 2-3 cores being reworked right now. So no time will be lost looking for cores! Place your order today and send us back your subframe once you get your reinforced and adjustable unit from us!

Comment

Hey! I've been trying to get a hold of you guys!!
            Phone calls and emails have not been replied to since last week.

What's going on?
            E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
            Prestige Auto Repair
            Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
            prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

Originally posted by red911turbo View Post
              Hey! I've been trying to get a hold of you guys!!
              Phone calls and emails have not been replied to since last week.

What's going on?
              Sorry our internet has been having some issues last week (and the phones are actually powered through our internet provider). Shoot us a pm of your needs!

Comment

Just sent another email.
                E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
                Prestige Auto Repair
                Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
                prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

Thought the coupon expired today, but it expired yesterday. :(

Comment

Originally posted by nauqneyugn View Post
                    Thought the coupon expired today, but it expired yesterday. :(
                    Send us a pm with your needs. We will see what we can do.

Comment

Those of you who ordered powdercoating, your subframes will be ready to ship in a day or two. Just waiting for powdercoating.

We have three adjustable and reinforced sub-frames in stock and unclaimed. Place your orders!

Comment

Been meaning to get this done. Just lazy to remove the subframe and ship it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CB-M3 View Post
                          Been meaning to get this done. Just lazy to remove the subframe and ship it lol.
                          You could always send your core back after you get a shiny adjustable and reinforced unit from us. Most people do that anyway.

Comment

Tons modified and ready for powdercoating.

Oh and 10% off for 3 days!

Comment

We got tons of cores in stock. Faster turn around times at the moment.

Comment

For the first time in a long time we actually have 2 of these in stock adjustable and reinforced and ready to ship. They are currently bare. So once your order is placed we can paint or send to powder-coat. Thats 2 days turn around instead of the normal 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X