Blue interior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue interior pieces

I have I think 2 complete sets of door panels for coupes in blue. They're in decent condition may need a little cleaning though. Is there any interest in these? I have been sitting on them for quite some time and they are seriously starting to take up some space. I have a full backseat as well. I really don't want to toss them as someone's going to want/need them someday. I'll upload pics if people show interest or pm me for some. I don't have a price in mind so pm me with an offer. I hope someone can make use of this stuff
    84 325m50
    87 325is
    01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Where in Pa are you?
    DD: 06 ZSP 330i
    Non DD: 91 332is slicktop

Comment

Does the backseat have headrests if so pm me would be interested.
      Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
      1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

York

Sorry no headrests :(
        84 325m50
        87 325is
        01 325i

Comment

Your profile says you work at victory do you know the ball family?
          84 325m50
          87 325is
          01 325i

Comment

In for pictures

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like there's enough interest for me to get off my ass and take some pics. I just got home but tomorrow when I'm at work I'll dig some stuff out and take some pics and get em up here.
              84 325m50
              87 325is
              01 325i

Comment

I'm in for pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                323i MTEC1
                Z3 coupe
                E60 M5

Comment

So there I was... Waiting for pictures...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shit I'm sorry I forgot all about this. Having some serious issues at work and keep getting sidetracked. Tomorrow is the day I promise lol
                    84 325m50
                    87 325is
                    01 325i

Comment

Pics!!!!!

ok so I snapped a couple quick pics today. Finally. What I found that I have is a complete set of blue with blue/gray cloth inserts and one set front door panels in all leather/vinyl. These are actually in pretty decent shape. These have been sitting around and collecting dust for a few years and I didn't get a chance to clean them before pics but I can actually get them out and do a once over on them if the need is there.I took a pic of the back seat as well and turned the bottom over just to show that its not all rotted out. These have all been kept dry but not heated in their storage.

Make me an offer on what your looking for and hopefully we can strike a deal. im a pretty reasonable person and I do want these gone. Ive had this stack of door panels taking up space for far too long.

Although im not entirely opposed to shipping them im not excited about it. Local pickup is preferred but if you're willing to pay shipping for them ill sort it out somehow. my zip is 17313 and ill drive about 25 miles to help with delivery.

84 325m50
                      87 325is
                      01 325i

Comment

im getting ready to throw this stuff in the dumpster. Its been taking up room for 3+ years now. I really don't want to but need the room. Someone take this stuff off my hands please
                        84 325m50
                        87 325is
                        01 325i

Comment

How much would it cost to ship a full set of coupe cards to 01770 MA? If shipping is reasonable I would take the coupe set off your hands and possibly the rest
                          BMW tech
                          Umass Amherst
                          05 wrx sti

Comment

Working...
                          X